Websites to Order New SF L1 From

zlf15

Newly Enlightened
What reccommendations does anyone have as far as reputable websites to order the new SF L1 from?

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Opticshq.com is always good and reliable.

Look in the Sale forums too...I've seen a few new L1s there already. Not sure why people are selling them. They seem like a sweet light.

enLIGHTenment

Enlightened
Might not be such a great idea to buy one until it's known why some people are selling theirs.

There have been two separate reports of identical reliability problems (flickering) already.

zlf15

Newly Enlightened
I went to the Opticshq website but all of the surefires they have listed are the old models. The L1 they offer is the past generation as well as the E1L and E2L. Where do i need to go to place an order on a new L1?

carrot

Flashaholic
I gave OpticsHQ a call, and in two days my brand new Cree E2L is in my hands. Polite, great service, and great prices. So long as Mike keeps selling Surefires I will keep buying from him.

batman

Enlightened
I gave OpticsHQ a call, and in two days my brand new Cree E2L is in my hands. Polite, great service, and great prices. So long as Mike keeps selling Surefires I will keep buying from him.

same here. I like his service and prices the best.

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sounds good......as long as "zlf15" lives in the USA. I believe that US dealers are not allowed to export Surefire lights outside the US.