Need Advice on Keyring

1MillionCandlePOWER

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I have a lot of crap on my ring as of now, and the small thing won't do it. i need something special, not just the regular eternal split ring. So please recommend me some other type of rings or cable ring....

thanks

DM51

Flashaholic
This is mine...
Keyring.jpg

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the same problem especially now as I like to carry flashlights on my keyring. The poor thing is overloaded!

Right now there is a Fenix E0 permanently living on there, various keys, a keyfob, a tritium vial keyfob, and a chain (to stop me losing them at work), and quite often I like to also clip a brighter light to them but it's too bulky.

Like the OP I'd also appreciate some solutions to this, please also tell us where to buy them!

DM51, I like the look of yours, where did you get it?

DM51

Flashaholic
DM51, I like the look of yours, where did you get it?
I got the Titan ring from Berkeley_Point. The one I am using is ~1.25 inch diameter.

The clips are McGizmo SS ones, which you can also get at BP. Some people have had problems with clips like this self-detaching when twisted, but if you use a thick enough ring, like I have done here, that cannot happen.

McGizmo has found someone to make his clips in Ti, if you are interested. See post #33 onwards in this_thread. They aren't available yet, but maybe soon…

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you. I notice BP do ship internationally although the procedure is awkward, but it may be worth a go, I think it's worth it :twothumbs