• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold!

unnerv

Enlightened
Only X990 left, the McLux and M6 have been sold. X990 price drop to $265

An interesting firearm purchase has made itself available, so I need to free up some funds.

-SOLD- 1st on the block is a Slate Mclux PD, with Ti bezel, Ubin lux3, nice and white. I bought this from another member last year and it has been a shelf queen. Less than 10min of run time since I have had it. There is a tiny blemish in anodizing near the bezel. I came this way from the previous owner and you can see it in the picture as a little round speck near the top. $250 shipped USPS priority w/ delivery conf. -SOLD-

pd.jpg

-SOLD- Next up is a Surefire M6 with a M6R pack assembled by me. The light has only been out for CPF get togethers and 1 camping trip. Less that 30 minutes total runtime on the light. I was not as slick as JS in assembling the pack and it ended up being about an 1/8 long. While the cap screws down all the way, this kept the tail contact from fully engaging, so I machined a new one that would work with both the original battery pack and the M6R pack. I will include both the LOLA and HOLA + a spare HOLA also + a charging connector for the pack. You will need your own charger that can do a 9 cell nimh pack. I have the orignal box with it also. $375 shipped USPS priority w/ delivery conf. -SOLD-

M6.jpg

m6rpack1.jpg

m6rpack2.jpg

Lastly I have an Maxitel HID (Arco X990.) While this technically does not belong here since it is unmodded, I figured I would save posting multiple threads. If the mods would like me to open a separate CPFMP thread I can do that. I got this light in one of the CPF group buys. It has just one battery. Runtime wise, I have less than 2 hours on it. Like the M6 it has really only been outside at CPF get togethers and a camping trip. Was $275 dropped to $265 now $250 shipped USPS priority w/ delivery conf.

x990.jpg

Standard disclaimer: 1st unconditional I'll take it gets it. Paypal funds (my account can't take creditcard) or Money Order for payment. Not responsible for lights lost in the mail, insurance extra. Anybody in the SFO bay area who would like to meet face to look at/pick up the lights is more than welcome and I'll knock off a few bucks for shipping.

thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mclux PD, surefire M6 w/ rechargable pack, x990

I'll take the mclux

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Mclux PD, surefire M6 w/ rechargable pack, x990

Big Cheers to unnerv. I already got the mclux today!!!! beautiful light and got here super fast!!! Heck, cheers to USPS priority too.
THANKS!!!!!

unnerv

Enlightened
Re: Only x990 left, Mclux PD, surefire M6 w/ rechargable pack, sold

Price drip on the x990, was $275 now $265

Lexus

Enlightened
Re: Only x990 left Price drop!

C'mon guys! $250 is a great price for a X990, even with only one battery. All those new Cree and Seoul LEDs are like candles when you fire this beast up. I already have a X990, otherwise I'd snatch this one.
Good luck with your sale. :wave:

unnerv

Enlightened
Re: Only x990 left, withdrawn

Looks like there is no interest at this time for the X990, so looks like it is time to withdraw and possibly go to ebay. thanks all for looking and to those who bought from me.

mansell2

Newly Enlightened

Is the X990 still available for $250 shipped?

unnerv

Enlightened

I still have it

Sancho not really interested in trades for other lights right now. Trying to use the $$$ to pay for some other interests.

mansell $250 shipped still if you are interested

chakrawal

Enlightened

How much is the shipping cost to Bangkok 10160 Thailand? Is the battery still in good condition?

unnerv

Enlightened

chakrawal, I'll check, but I would guess it would be pretty expensive to ship internationally since it is kinda bulky and heavy. The battery should be in pretty good condition. I have only charged it maybe 10 times or so, mostly to take care of the self discharge.

unnerv

Enlightened

As of right now the it looks like the x990 will be going to a local CPF'er. Thanks all for your interest.

edit:
All sold thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts