l0d ce bike solution

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
okay so i was bike riding at night with my brother and some friends. he uses a RR 3watt camo light. thing was he doesn't remember to recharge the nimh's he has so it flickered out pretty soon.

luckily i had an extra set of aa nimh in my pouch. so he's using those and i switch my l2d down to low just so i didnt have to worry about running out myself. well this 2nd set gets used up too. RR runtime is about 1.5hrs.:duh2: multi-mode is really useful, almost a necessity i think.

anyway, now he has no light at all but i do remember i had my l0d on my key chain so we used a rubber band to mount it temporarily. "i got to get me one of those!" he said. saved the night, woo hoo:party:

anyway, so this is a simple way to mount a l0d on the handlebar with a simple rubber band. mode changing is still accessible with one hand surprisingly.
rubber band through the keyring and stretch both loops over the bar around the front. pull the rubberband back past the twisty head so that it can twist freely. that's it. can be top or bottom mounted.

Last edited: