Where is the best place to byLuxeons?

pjenkins00

Newly Enlightened
i haven't gotten any but future electronics i know sells them and member ab of this forum had a sale of them before. i know Peter Gransee of Arc used to sell them, i think he still does.

Pete

B@rt

Flashaholic
Wayne Y. ( dat2zip) sells them in his sandwich shop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
Make sure you order optics too... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Dat2zip Sandwich Shop

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't forget to get the new Q3 luxeon star and the cyan, those are the brighter ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NightStorm

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Those of you who have Luxeon's where did you get them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had some negative experiences with Future Electronics, so I normally deal with Mark Hannah Surplus Electronics . Mark's prices are competitive, he ships "Priority Mail" on small orders, and he is more than willing to spend the time to answer any questions I may have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Dan

Daniel Ramsey

Retired Account
I too vote /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gifon Future-Active, they screwed me up for hundreds of dollars, plus navigating their websiten is terrible! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif