need help with streamlight scorpion

lesodell

Newly Enlightened
i have a scorpion flashlight and i want to use rechargeable batts were can i find a xeon bulb that will take the voltage ? i am using 3.0 volt batts and the bulb i was using was 6 yolts but it blows them out when the batts are full charged :mecry:

Mad1

Enlightened
Yeh it will work fine. The TL-3 is a 9volt bulb, so it will handle 3.7's just fine.

Gordov2

Enlightened
Yeh it will work fine. The TL-3 is a 9volt bulb, so it will handle 3.7's just fine.

I actually have the LED Scorpion. Is there a brighter drop-in LED I can use, along with AW's 3.7 RCR123's??

Last edited:

Mad1

Enlightened
I actually have the LED Scorpion. Is there a brighter drop-in LED I can use, along with AW's 3.7 RCR123's??

I don't think there is i'm afraid.

Because the "bulb" is an LED it would never need replacing.

Lighthouse one

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the Led scorpion....install a Seoul Led...not a real difficult mod, but is the light ever great with it! I tried it after reading another post on how to do it.

Gordov2

Enlightened
For the Led scorpion....install a Seoul Led...not a real difficult mod, but is the light ever great with it! I tried it after reading another post on how to do it.

Great! Could you please tell me the best place to purchase and also an idea of how to install?? Or maybe direct me to the other post about it?

lesodell

Newly Enlightened
how many watts do you think the stock scorpion is ?and why do they have a stander for lighting not watts lums ect pick one and be done with it