Lost my fenix p1d ce :(

zerogx2000

Newly Enlightened
Iv only had it for 2 weeks and iv lost it! I guess thats the price you have to pay for having something that small. Anyways iv look everywhere and cant find it so now i am getting another flashlight, so i was wondering what are alternatives to the fenix p1d ce i need something that is comparable with it.

ValhallaPrime

Newly Enlightened
4 D-cell MagLED duct-taped to an orange-painted two-by-four plank. Consider it your self-inflicted punishment for losing that Fenix!

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you check the laundry? Go through the laundry, check all your pockets. That's where a lot of us find our missing stuff. :)

jc28841

Newly Enlightened
My sympathies zerog...
As one who has lost a Nuwai Q3 and X3 as well as had an L1P stolen, I empathise too :(

Anyways, we must have light, so I guess you could always get another P1DCE. I EDC an L1DCE now myself (can't afford the CR123s and unwiling to use rechargeable lithium).

luminata

Enlightened
i recently lost my old trusty P1. Might I suggest intensive interrogation of all family members/friends? I myself have setup a folding chair and a lamp with no shade and 100w bulb in the basement and plan on starting my own interrogation proceedings tonite. I am starting with my 8 year old since he probably wont last 5 mins. :naughty: one of them knows ....

Khaytsus

Enlightened
My sympathies zerog...
As one who has lost a Nuwai Q3 and X3 as well as had an L1P stolen, I empathise too :(

Anyways, we must have light, so I guess you could always get another P1DCE. I EDC an L1DCE now myself (can't afford the CR123s and unwiling to use rechargeable lithium).

Curious.. 123's are $1/pc, and they last months with typical (for me) usage. I have a 3w Luxeon EDC (E1e with a modified head) and I change 123's every 4-5 months at most.

Perhaps you use yours for long periods often. Just thought it curious.

x2x3x2

Banned
Sorry to be a little off-topic, but are all ur regular P1D CE with smooth or textured reflector?

I thought the only P1D CE with Q2 are the ones with textured reflector, KD seems to have regular P1D CE with textured reflector?

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to be a little off-topic, but are all ur regular P1D CE with smooth or textured reflector?

I thought the only P1D CE with Q2 are the ones with textured reflector, KD seems to have regular P1D CE with textured reflector?

Fenix store has them and other CE P4s with OP reflectors, Lighthound too.

JohnfromMD

Newly Enlightened
I would get an Ultrafire WF602D1. If you don't need all the modes, this is one great light. It also has a pocket clip that stays on no matter what.

Sorry for your loss,

LightScene

Enlightened
Since the lost light may show up sometime, I would try to find something cheap like the Ultrafires or the Semilar from Kaidomain. Those $15 to $20 dollar lights are nice to have around even if you also have a P1D-CE.

Another possibility is to go with a 1xAA Cree/Seoul light. They are a little bigger and not quite as bright, but they are plenty bright enough. Batteryjunction has a brand new Lumapower LM301 w/Seoul P4 with 2 levels for only $31 + shipping minus the CPF2006 5% discount.

paulr

Flashaholic
I guess it's something about fenix lights. I lost my L1p several times where I thought it was really gone, but it eventually turned up (once after several months) each time. The time it was gone for several months, I had forgotten that I'd put it into the outer pocket of a backpack that I only use occasionally. It turned up the next time I happened to look there for something unrelated.

Oh yes, my Mag Solitaire (the beat-up one that I just sent to another CPF'er, there's a photo of it on the Solitaire collection thread) was missing for YEARS. The keyring it was on had fallen through a hole in the upholstery in a trashed-out chair in the living room. Of course I had looked under the cushions, in the cracks, etc. but it didn't occur to me that it could be INSIDE the chair. It turned up when my housemate and I got around to throwing out the chair, and it jingled when we moved it.

So, don't give up hope of getting your light back.

Last edited:

olight001

Newly Enlightened
:laughing:p1D is so nice one, I also want to have one, I saw P1D ever, the exquisite appearance really attract me .hope you can got another one you need,don't worried.

Nathan

Enlightened
Sorry for your loss.
A P1D-CE is my EDC also. For any lights I take out of the house, I write my phone number on a little sticky note and wrap it around the battery. If I lose it, hopefully an honest person finds it.

half-watt

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol, tied to a plank ?

yeah. much, much harder to lose if it's tied/taped to a large plank. makes perfect sense now, right?!!

what's bright green, wet, hangs on a wall, and whistles?

give up?

a fish.

"But a fish isn't bright green", you say. "It is if i painted it bright green", i say.

"But a fish isn't wet", you say. "It is if the bright green paint has dried yet", say i.

"But a fish doesn't hang on a wall", you say. "It does if i nailed it there", i say.

"But a fish doesn't whistle", you say. "Ah,...well...you've got me there. i just put that in there to make the riddle hard!"

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Iv only had it for 2 weeks and iv lost it! I guess thats the price you have to pay for having something that small. Anyways iv look everywhere and cant find it so now i am getting another flashlight, so i was wondering what are alternatives to the fenix p1d ce i need something that is comparable with it.

zero - sorry to hear about that. shoot me an email (in my profile)
and I'll send you a refurbished unit :)