I might spend more quality time on CPF

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I really did it this time. Couldn't make a turn in time, hit the curb head on and did a header over the handlebars of my bicycle. looks like I snapped the ball off my upper humerous. Got to find my ortho guy from the collarbone fron three years back.

waiting for the lortab to kick in. If i get the windows PC out I might put the pic online if anybody is interested :D

Sometimes it sucks to be me :crackup:

Broke the wheel and maybe bent the fork. I only paid $20 at a pawn shop for that bike but It is my fave.

So send me a joke or dirty limerick to cheer me up :D Well PG-13 anyway.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang, I'm sorry to hear that!

Q: What do you do when life gives you lemons?
A: Chuck 'em right back and add a few lemons of your own!
-Calvin and Hobbes

"You da man!"
"You da... uh... woman?"
-Spider-Man 2, the game

I also had a great joke involving a guy wanted to be accepted into an Alaskan community, but it's not quite PG-13. Funny, though.

Feel better soon!

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Three blondes walk into a bar... You'd think one of them would have been able to miss it.

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
No it stayed put. It looks more like a crack as it doesn't seem to move about.
I'm just chillin' waiting for my doc to recommend someone.

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Update on broken arm

Had a cat scan today. Still coughing up hairballs, they only had a longhair on staff this am. :ohgeez:

The X-rays at a reputable ortho clinic are much better than the local voodoo shops. Doesn't appear to be loose or have broken loose bits yet, Next week will tell the tale. If it stays straight, I should keep the sling and no pins. I can go back to work as I only sit at a computer desk much of the time anyway. Driving and shifting seem OK too. Good that I'm on vacation next week. I may pop in the shop and collect some papers to piddle with at home anyway. Sitting home alone is Boring.

Fingers crossed that the bone doesn't have a ruptured blood vessel or thr rotator cuff is damaged.