The next SHOT show?

Greta

Flashaholic
Do I remember someone posting somewhere that there is going to be a SHOT show somewhere out here on the west side of the country? Isn't there going to be one in the Phoenix area soon? Does anyone have any information on this? Peter maybe?

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Rumour goes the 2004 SHOT show will be held in Las Vegas... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I'll definately be at that one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I thought someone mentioned that there is going to be either another SHOT show or something similar to it... sometime very soon... out in this part of the world. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shot 2004 will be in Las Vegas

Thursday February 12th through Sunday February 15....

Valentines Day is Saturday, February 14th /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
Ah, local...
fc9daa6e.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif
maybe it is listed here: Arizona arms association calendar 2003

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
los vegas...i can <font color="red"> attend </font> that!!!!!!! at least a 90% chance i will...

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be there for sure! My wife lived there when I met her and she has already given the green light for the trip. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
I found what I was looking for and wouldn't you know, it was this weekend... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif The Crossroads Show at the State Fairgrounds in Phoenix...
icon23.gif
Looks like there's another one in April though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, if it was going to be in Florida again then I have a good chance of being able to get there since we'll be 8 hours drive closer than we are now. But if it's in Los Vegas that may take a bit more work. It would certainly be fun to meet folks though.

If there is a get together on the east coast next fall anytime, I'll be there.

Greg Bejian N.Y. Sales

Newly Enlightened
If everybody saves up a couple of bucks a day till next year, getting to the shot show should be easy.
A man came from England and visited us at the TigerLight booth and he was excited to meet all the vendors and CPF friends he has made.
I know for a fact that all of us at TigerLight were excited to meet some of you guys and girls.
We want very much to meet all of you next year in Vegas.
TigerLight invites you to come and experience a great time with our family and the family of Candle Power Forum.
See you soon.
Greg Bejian -New York State TigerLight Rep

Anarchocap

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
I found what I was looking for and wouldn't you know, it was this weekend... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif The Crossroads Show at the State Fairgrounds in Phoenix...
icon23.gif
Looks like there's another one in April though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to it. You didn't miss much. I am not going to those anymore, except maybe the SAR shows in December. Its mostly junk and you can get everything cheaper on the net, or my dealer (who was also at the show...).

Lost Wages SHOT Show! I am in too if I have a job. If not, I'll have much worse things to worry about...