Arc AAA CPF Edition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Scouter

Enlightened
OK Peter,

Now that the SHOT Show is over. I'll get back to my favorite subject. I know you had thoughts about what you were going to do. Any ideas yet when? And I for one, REALLY want to be able to order it with a line of special engraving. At extra cost of course. I know you said that was a hassle, and I'm not trying to make your life any more hectic than it already is, but,,,, I REALLY want my engraving. PLEEEEEASSSSSEEEEE??????

tibim

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
yes ... ditto ... but make it an LS !!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to me that if it was an ARC LS, especially an LSH-P,
it'd be out of most people's price range. I know it would
be out of mine. Does Arc provide financing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-tibim

SurefireM6

Enlightened
Yes, I'm in for a Member edition #2 to go with my #1. Is it still going to be red?

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
There were 110 of the dark blue ones. At the most, 109 of them survive. One got stripped /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Peter: if you`re going to make CPF edition AAAs real soon, please give me no sign........

.....good! I`ll start saving now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Are you sure it was a CPF edition that got stripped? Show me the quote as proof! I swear it was an LE, but not a Member Edition!

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saaby, I am sorry to say that I am pretty sure it was a CPF edition that lost its coat. Oh the humanities!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Pat

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I had all night I`d try to find the post, but yes - it was a blue`un. Positive about it.

Unfortunately I`m stuck in that Reflections game trying to solve level 25 so there`s my evening gone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Now that we all have new membership numbers, a new CPF edition is pretty much a requirement. Just for fun, let's make this round CHEAPER than a standard one, just to keep the natives happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just another suggestion, how about numbering each flaslight according to CPF member numbers? So each member will get a flashlight that was built only (kinda) for them? Yea, this may sound crazy and perhaps not every body want to buy this, that is why it is only a suggestion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unforgiven

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
shiftd said:
Just another suggestion, how about numbering each flaslight according to CPF member numbers? So each member will get a flashlight that was built only (kinda) for them? Yea, this may sound crazy and perhaps not every body want to buy this, that is why it is only a suggestion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I believe that is what they did on the last CPF edition run /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
I'm in if this is where the line will form. I want one in with a white LED!!! Please Peter... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
Anyone else notice Peter still hasn't spoken up yet on this thread? I am awaiting his response eagerly... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm also for another CPF Edition, as long as it isn't black (std. edition), dark blue (last year's CPF edition), or tan (LE). Red HA-III would be cool!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My member # went from 11 to 14 when the new BBS software went in, so I'd better get a CPF Arc to match my new UID #.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
same here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.