Different kind palmblaze K2

roopeseta

Newly Enlightened
I havent yet seen this version pictured anywhere so here are pictures of it. This is my first led flashlight that i bought some months ago.
it gives a square light that has a little round light in the middle and it gets so hot you cant touch it if you keep it on for 20 minutes or so.
It cost 43 euros.

But it didnt brake even when i kept it for 25mins on at full power with rcr123 untill the rcr protection thing came on and it shut down.

the first picture is from the shop where i bought this and the rest were taken by me.

It has full light, half light mode and a blinking mode. Its quite good but these things use the batteris fast. I need a lot of rechargables in my pockets when i go to the forest to fish at nights hehe.
(this would probably a very good winter light because it would keep your hands warm, maybe even melt them hehe)

OH YEA is this watertight? the shop where i bought it from says yes but is it, does someone have an idea are these usually watertight?

560424b.jpg

palmblaze1.jpg

palmblaze2.jpg

Last edited:

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had a prototype/sample of one of those for months but decided to pass on them because the button was activated WAY too easily which would defintely result in accidental activation and dead batteries for users.

I cannot speak to it being waterproof but I think you'll be fine in the rain etc but if you dropped it in a puddle for more than a few seconds I would disassemble it and make sure it's dry inside.