Let your multitools talk

zk188

Newly Enlightened
nope this aint your oridnary multitool story thread this time tell the storys from the prespective of your multitools .Example hello am zk188's multitool. Come on tell your storys.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
nope this aint your oridnary multitool story thread this time tell the storys from the prespective of your multitools .Example hello am zk188's multitool. Come on tell your storys.

I am one of parnass's Leatherman Micras. I am chiefly used for my scissors though I have tweezers, a knife blade, screwdrivers, and a cuticle tool as well. My owner carries a larger multitool for other tasks, but when he needs a scissors, I am his first pick because my sharp, spring loaded blades do the best job.

Today, I was used to cut the labels from the mrs' shirt while she was still wearing it because the labels were irritating her neck. I have performed this same task before and did a good job for my owner's wife.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I'm tvodrd's Charge Ti with main blades from a TTi. Today my serrated blade went through almost 20 linear feet of heavy cardboard, and dozens of times through 1" strapping tape while my owner packaged a tanklight tripod kit for shipment. Me warm and fuzzy.

tvodrd's Charge Ti.