5) Color : black
6) Length : 7.7 inch ( 195mm )
7) Weight : 165g ( without battery )
8) CNC Machined and Anodized high strength aluminum alloy, very durable
9) O-ring sealed and waterproof
10) Optically-coated pyrex lens and high performance in focusing light beam
11) Palm-sized high intensity 12V Xenon bulb for duty, tactical and general use
12) Rubber button pressure ON/OFF switch

I really want this light but can't find any US online store to buy it from. So who is a safe China importer to get it from?

These two appear to be the same site with different names and prices...

http://www.szwholesale.com/superfirereg-wf501d-4xcr123a-recommended-p-642.html

http://www.qualitychinagoods.com/superfire-501d-4xcr123a-p-407.html

It's not listed on Deal Extreme's site.

I found it on some foreign Ebay sites, but not on the USA version of Ebay.

Where should I buy it from? Any help is appreciated.

paulr

Flashaholic
The links you posted are fine, szwholesale is the wholesale side of qualitychinagoods.

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Qualitychinagoods is very reputable plus if it's your first time signing up it will be cheaper with the discounts given. I have noticed that ever since you found CPF you are non stop buying everything in your path....:twothumbs
Thanks, I figured that out after posting. So $20.92 with free shipping sounds like a smoking deal.

KingGlamis

Banned
Qualitychinagoods is very reputable plus if it's your first time signing up it will be cheaper with the discounts given. I have noticed that ever since you found CPF you are non stop buying everything in your path....:twothumbs

It's an addiction. :D Actually I've been doing a lot more research than buying. But this is the only 4x123A light that I've found, so I figure it's worth the risk.

Wassernaut

Newly Enlightened
SuperFire® WF501D 4xCR123A

Specs:

1) Bulb : 12P, 12V high pressure Xenon bulb

2) Max output: 280 lumens

3) Runtime : 30 minutes

4) Battery : 4 x CR123A lithium batteries

5) Color : black

6) Length : 7.7 inch ( 195mm )

7) Weight : 165g ( without battery )

8) CNC Machined and Anodized high strength aluminum alloy, very durable

9) O-ring sealed and waterproof

10) Optically-coated pyrex lens and high performance in focusing light beam

11) Palm-sized high intensity 12V Xenon bulb for duty, tactical and general use

12) Rubber button pressure ON/OFF switch

I really want this light but can't find any US online store to buy it from. So who is a safe China importer to get it from?

These two appear to be the same site with different names and prices...

http://www.szwholesale.com/superfirereg-wf501d-4xcr123a-recommended-p-642.html

http://www.qualitychinagoods.com/superfire-501d-4xcr123a-p-407.html

It's not listed on Deal Extreme's site.

I found it on some foreign Ebay sites, but not on the USA version of Ebay.

Where should I buy it from? Any help is appreciated.

I wanted to buy this light too, but couldn't figure out the batteries?????? The optional batteries offered are "2 pieces of CR123A" . . . when the light takes 4 of them. Does 2 pieces mean 2 packages of 2 batteries? It sure is confusing to a noobie. Even the battery page is confusing. Is there another (longer) battery that takes the place of 2 CR123A's? I'd even buy rechargables if I could figure out the best ones (and charger). Can any of you help out a new guy? Thanks - Larry

KingGlamis

Banned
I wanted to buy this light too, but couldn't figure out the batteries?????? The optional batteries offered are "2 pieces of CR123A" . . . when the light takes 4 of them. Does 2 pieces mean 2 packages of 2 batteries? It sure is confusing to a noobie. Even the battery page is confusing. Is there another (longer) battery that takes the place of 2 CR123A's? I'd even buy rechargables if I could figure out the best ones (and charger). Can any of you help out a new guy? Thanks - Larry

My guess is they normally sell two batteries at a time, which is why it listed that way. But, my opinion, and I'm not expert, is that I would not buy batteries from them. I will be buying batteries recommended by other CPF members.

tedjanxt

Enlightened
I actually bought one of these. It's "O.K."

Shines a bit like a maglight, tighter hotspot. no focus. I suspect the runtime is good with 4 cells, because it's not *super* bright. The smaller-than-a-D-Mag form factor is nifty at first, but it now sits empty. It's honestly not worth the cells to feed it, IMO.

*edit* btw, they list the focus as "adjustable"

I dont see the mechanism for it, so thats a bit misleading, imo

Last edited:

KingGlamis

Banned
I actually bought one of these. It's "O.K."

Shines a bit like a maglight, tighter hotspot. no focus. I suspect the runtime is good with 4 cells, because it's not *super* bright. The smaller-than-a-D-Mag form factor is nifty at first, but it now sits empty. It's honestly not worth the cells to feed it, IMO.

*edit* btw, they list the focus as "adjustable"

I dont see the mechanism for it, so thats a bit misleading, imo

I figured it might be just "OK" which is fine by me. Having a $20 host that accepts 4x123A cells is a good starting point for a flashlight mod.

What's interesting though is the people here that have bought the 3x123A model have posted that it was very bright. I guess I'll see when it gets here.

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.

KingGlamis

Banned
I knew the shipping would take a while, as in, "the slow boat from China," but 10-15 days seems like an eternity when you are waiting for a new toy. Here is the last e-mail I got from Quality China Goods.

------------
Hi Douglas,

your order was shipped on July 23rd, I think you will get it in 10-15 days
according to our experience.

Best wishes for you and all your families!

thanks again!--------

At least they have good communication.

Per Arne

Enlightened
Hi,

I would recommend the G&P Laser Product T12 Tactical Light from www.lighthound.com. It is made in Hong Kong and uses 4x CR123A Lithium batteries and a 12V xenon lamp. You can use Surefire parts on it... I just got one and I use Surefire's 6PD strike bezel and z49 clicky tailcap on it :twothumbs

You also have the Ultrafire 12P, but you can't use Surefire parts on it according to another CPF member...

PA