• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired surefire l1 seoul

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
ALSO POSTED ON EDCF and Flashlight-Forums.

FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" GETS IT.

hey guys i have a surefire l1 latest generation before the cree models came out thats been modified by KDOG3 very nicely with a seoul emitter it still has the stock optic and the emitter has been focused up with the optic its a very nice beam very round so no more square beamshape. output on low is 5ish lumens and high is 85 or 90 id say all in all its a very nice light and is in very good shape probably 95/100 just one little ding i got a pic of it to show you. this light is probably even better than the new cree ones. $115 SOLD shipped.

the ding you dont even notice it unless your really really really looking for it.

SSL12159.jpg

the light (lanyard and glo-ring not included).

SSL12150.jpg

Last edited:

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does it throw better than the cree? and will an R123 fry it?

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon
i dont know if itll out throw the new cree but it will more than likely. i know it whips the old l1's ***. the best thing aobut this one is that it still has a low level thats got crazy long runtime. and there arent any quirks like the new models are apparently having this light is rock solid and is reliable as a McG.