• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: all *sold*

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
SRTH turbo head with 1 small nick, I rate it at 98% condition. Works with C and P series lights. These are not easy to find. Asking 150 shipped. *SOLD*

Tower module, by Arcmania, with an unknown bin 5 watt. To my knowledge all of these are W or X bins. It is brighter then my brightest W bin 5 watt Mag. Runs from 3-4 primary cells. Very nice hotspot with great throw. Purchased from another CPFer and has seen less then 5 minutes of use from me. Asking 150 shipped.

P1010004.jpg

P1010003.jpg

First I'll take it gets it. Paypal only. Insurance extra, not responsible for loss, shipping outside of the CONUS extra.

This will also be posted on other forums.

Last edited:

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SRTH and tower module *140 each, 240 for both*

Its yours. PM comming with paypal addy

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SRTH *SOLD* Tower module *125*

Last price drop. 125 shipped for the tower module

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice price on the Arcmania module. About as low as I have seen them, and a great upgrade for any turbo head.

I'm trying to justify getting a 4th.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice price on the Arcmania module. About as low as I have seen them, and a great upgrade for any turbo head.

I'm trying to justify getting a 4th.

This thing does throw like crazy, and the added runtime is a nice bonus. Any turbohead on a user light should have one.

When the first two are together the third one feels left out ;)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS:Tower module *125* SRTH *SOLD*

I am surprised that this Tower module has not sold. I bought one used for the same price awhile back and am totally pleased with it. The lux V in the better W and X bins is still out performing most of the Seoul's out there. I put mine, a WxxS at one amp to led, up against my Seoul and Cree modded lights at 1 amp to led, and the Arcmania Tower out performs them, except for one Seoul mod I am running at 1.2 amps to the led (bounce with lightmeter). The beam has no flaws and is a beautiful white. Most of ArcMania's Towers were set to one amp to the led, unless otherwise requested by a buyer.

Bill

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am surprised that this Tower module has not sold. I bought one used for the same price awhile back and am totally pleased with it. The lux V in the better W and X bins is still out performing most of the Seoul's out there. I put mine, a WxxS at one amp to led, up against my Seoul and Cree modded lights at 1 amp to led, and the Arcmania Tower out performs them, except for one Seoul mod I am running at 1.2 amps to the led (bounce with lightmeter). The beam has no flaws and is a beautiful white. Most of ArcMania's Towers were set to one amp to the led, unless otherwise requested by a buyer.

Bill

I'm wondering why this is still here too. Surely someone wants a longer running, whiter, cleaner beam for their turbo head? I think the price is reasonable considering they originally sold for around 180 dollars, and it dosent look like there will be any more made in the near furture.

As far as I know this has 1 amp running to the LuxV.

alantch

Enlightened

Can this TM be used for extended periods in the KT4? IIRC there was a thread mentioning that the KT4 is more suited for incans since a lot of the heat generated goes out the front while LEDs need good heat sinking, which the KT4 is not so good at since the reflector is shock isolated? Is the max input voltage 16V?

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, the max input is 16 volts. I have no experiance with a tower module in a KT-4. I did come across this information with a search:

The KT4 costs more because it has shock isolation. This also means the KT1 and 2 (they are both the same) is better for running the tower modules, as it provides a better thermal path to deal with the heat.

For optimal performance, you should hunt down the SRTH.

See this thread for more details:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/48261

How long do you mean when you say 'long peroids of time' I think you would be fine for 10 minutes, but may have heat buildup problems after an hour.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I am using my Arcmania Tower in a KT1 and not noticing any heat issues. Battery draw is 1.1 amps and I use two RCR123's, two 17500's, or two 18650's. Don't have any 18500's. I have not tried three LiIon's yet, and I expect that the light will work in regulatiion at that voltage. I have run the Tower module for 1/2 hour straight without any heat issues. This is a nice quality setup.

Bill

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

I really didn't want to go any lower on this because it means I'm losing money.

110 dollars shipped for the next 72 hours, then I'm keeping it.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:Tower module *110* SRTH *SOLD*

Well, this was a "steal"---wadda deal!! Yer gonna love it.

Karl

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:Tower module *110* SRTH *SOLD*

SPF! Thanks guys. PM sent Aluminum Junkie

Last edited:

Aluminum Junkie

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:Tower module *SPF* SRTH *SOLD*

PP sent. Yes this was a very good deal I could not refuse. I have two of these already, and now all three of my Turbo's will be LED!

Thanks, AJ