Which is greater?

• Post count

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • USD spent on portable lighting

Votes: 40 75.5%

• Total voters

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I noticed that my post count is somewhat near what I have spent on flashlights and just thought that it may be an interesting topic on where your spending matches up with your post count.

Last edited:

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Which is greater?

It started a long time ago with an 8nx as the first "real" flashlight and from that point on there's been no way to catch up. :)

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
:lolsign:

Even I think ? But could be more too ! :broke::sick2:

Great hobby still ! :thumbsup:

d123

Newly Enlightened
I would have to post 24/7 for quite some time to catch up with what I have spent.

45/70

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is kinda silly. I mean, the amount you spend on lights, that's significant. Post count doesn't really mean much of anything.

My USD in lights is abut 15 times my post count. See what I mean? :naughty:

Dave

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seems like it is somewhat of a water line to benchmark the health of your light hobby... If you have a high post count you obviously have a high interest in the hobby, but if you have a high post count yet your spending blows it out of the water... Then maybe you need to seek some help :broke:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I exceeded my current post count by the time I was 18 years of age. By now I have no idea how many thousands I've sunk into lights over the years.
:ohgeez:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
My post count is higher; though I've probably spent at least several thousand dollars on flashlights, lasers, and other things that blink, glow, or otherwise emit visible radiation over the last seven or so years...this does ***NOT*** count products sent by manufacturers and retailers for evaluation purposes..if I did count that, then it would be a fairly close game here.