• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS- BLACK ALEPH 1-SOLD!!

chago

Newly Enlightened
As title states, I'm selling a black Aleph 1. It is in pretty much excellent condition. DB917 TYOJ, Mcclicky switch, 1x123 & 2x123 tubes included (latter is also black). I'm letting this one go for $250 (PP only but no extra fee) + $7.50 for shipping Priority w. Delivery Confirmation to the US of A. If you want insurance, add $1.00 as I don't want to be responsible if the good'ol USPS "misplaces" it. International welcome but you assume the extra shipping cost. First "I'll take it" has priority.

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- BLACK ALEPH 1

OK...
OK...
OK...! :ohgeez:

I`ll take it!

I can always use Aleph "lego" parts, and this looks like a very nice package.

Please send a PM to me with your PP info.

Thanks!

:)

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- BLACK ALEPH 1

Hi Chago...

PP has been sent, my fellow Counselor! :D

Please ignore the shipping address in the PP message, though, and send the package to my law office... that address being sent in another PM.

Thanks!

:)

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Pcmike.

I stared at it for a brief period of time before buying it, but it was clearly "speaking to me", as they say.

I really like the Aleph system. With all of the free time that I`m sure that Don has in Hawaii, I`m disappointed he chose not to continue producing it. (Hi Don! :wave: )

:D

Last edited: