Can u spot the counterfeit

Russianesq

Enlightened
Can anyone spot the counterfeit in this picture?

Amilite-L1002.jpg

Having a hard time spotting the phony?
I will give u a few clues. It is not the AmiLite T5 or the cree Surefire L1.

Anyone else having a hard time waiting for the new light :sick2:

Last edited:

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
the tail on the "Novatac" looks a little different than the picture released on the Novatac website. on the website the 85T has a little smooth section below the knurling while the pic shown ends at the knurling.

but regardless I am very confused.

light_emitting_dude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Err umm the novatac becasue it is a picture? :ohgeez:Thinking of getting one myself but going to wait for the reviews.

luminata

Enlightened
AHH, thats not a picture. Novatac is releasing a new 2 dimensional model which will slip right into your pocket with no unsightly bulge. They are working out some issues with heat dissipation since the prototypes have started to smolder when left on high for extended periods. But I have seen one and they literally disappear in your pocket, amazing lights.:grin2:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
AHH, thats not a picture. Novatac is releasing a new 2 dimensional model which will slip right into your pocket with no unsightly bulge. They are working out some issues with heat dissipation since the prototypes have started to smolder when left on high for extended periods. But I have seen one and they literally disappear in your pocket, amazing lights.:grin2:
+1 The light that never seems to appear!
Maybe they are competing with Mag, it took them what 2-3 years to finally introduce an LED light? Just a guess. :nana:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm also a bit confused by the intent of this thread. Shipping has already been announced as 7-31-2007. I expect to see some in CPF'r hands by early to mid-August. It was also stated without knowing the source that 5,000 units will be done at the end of July. Hang in there - we're almost there - I'll agree the wait has been difficult but not so much that I've gone :crazy:
:D

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I already was :crazy:, everybody knows that. But I'm spoiled with too many nice lights already. :laughing:

half-watt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can anyone spot the counterfeit in this picture?

Amilite-L1002.jpg

Having a hard time spotting the phony?
I will give u a few clues. It is not the AmiLite T5 or the cree Surefire L1.

Anyone else having a hard time waiting for the new light :sick2:

Is it the new defective as delivered, DOA, SF mini-paperweight that masquerades as a light but only flickers when it's turned on?

Ooops. Wrong Thread.