• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph 19 Cree PENDING TR

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey all

I want new toys so something in the lowely metalic construction of Aluminum just has to go :)

All Prices include Paypal's fees (ie no pay 3-4%) and usps Priority insured (opting out of insurance is not and option) shipping in the listed price. Please Post I'll take it if you'll take it and pm me with any questions.

1. PENDING PENDING PENDING PENDING PENDING Black Slate Aleph 19, Cree GD 888, McClicky MCt tail cap.
Ok this one comes with the following stuffs.
Mirage man non collered 18650 body, 2 each new style, new 18650 cells, 1 each magnet, 1 each plastic washered magnet, 1 each 17500 body, and just for fun a titanium bezel ring that has been electrically anodized by me and a can of diet pepsi!!!
this thing is a friggen scortcher, brightest cree light i've got and only was beaten by a very, very little bit by the next light but not fair cause a higher drive current.
Barely used and never left the house.
PENDING PENDING $350>310>290 shipped, Paypal'd insured in the CONUS.

IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

2. HD-45
PENDING ON HOLD PENDING ON HOLD
this one just recieved a Seoul transplant and surprized me how much brigher than the LuxV it came with it now is. Brand new LED with maybe 10 minutes on it. Brand new DBx2 917 high and 125 low drive currents. Brand new O rings and AR coated glass lenz.
comes with lexan lens, and a pile O' oring for the body and originals for the lenz
really surprized me how it kicked the a.. of the lux 5 that was in it and that was previously pretty darn bright!!
PENDING ON HOLD PENDING ON HOLD PENDING ON HOLD
$225 PENDING OH HOLD PENDING ON HOLD shipped, paypal'd and insured in the CONUS
sorry for the crappy pics i had a lot of shadows going on. I would consider a tower module for surefire turbo heads in a 917-1000 MA variety in partial trade, seoul prefered, lux5 considered, and or a streamlight TRL2 or 1 (seoul mod to follow!!!) first pic or surfire X200a possibly considered

WHAT's a Beam shot????
thanks for looking
JImmy

Last edited:

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: Aleph 19 Cree package & HD45-Seoul F/S

As winchester pointed out ME.
i am sad to say that after almost 4 years i actually had a mod done for me...i simply wanted it done and didn't have the time. I've modded dozens of lights for dozens of folks i just don't advertize that or offer services beyond some beer or such. Its kinda like stealth modding.
winchester i'll get back to you after a final check in the next few days for your mod job.
Jimmy

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened

As winchester pointed out ME.
i am sad to say that after almost 4 years i actually had a mod done for me...i simply wanted it done and didn't have the time. I've modded dozens of lights for dozens of folks i just don't advertize that or offer services beyond some beer or such. Its kinda like stealth modding.
winchester i'll get back to you after a final check in the next few days for your mod job.
Jimmy

Thanks for clearing that up for me knifebright, that was a much more informative reply than that other guy's...

knifebright

Enlightened

Ok folks, looks like the HD-45 is going to the south bay.

as for the Aleph 19 package, lets try $310 for this action packed package!! you wont be disapointed.

I could still use a tower module in partial trade.

thanks folks.

Jimmy

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: Aleph 19 Cree package PRICE DROPPED

OK you folks drive a hard bargen :)
lets try $290 shipped (ouchy ouchy ouchy!!!) , one hell of a bargin pachage on this fine light and set up for the lucky purchaser!!!
Come on folks Jimmy needs some cash and a tower module!!!!
Jimmy

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much lux do you think the Cree is putting out? And is it being driven at 888 ma? Sorry, dont know too much about the latest drivers.

knifebright

Enlightened

Mags
I'm pretty sure its 888 or somewere 800+ therof. It was from the original run of aleph19 cree from the shop and still holds its own with all my lights. these are bright. As far as lux...hmmm it has a similiar beam pattern to the S27 series lights but a little less throw and a little more corona. If i had to take a wild guess at lux i'd say...hmmm...ahhh. a lot :)
sorry i can't be much more helpful than that.
Jimmy

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

The original A19 XR-E`s that were sold by Wayne at the Shoppe were, I believe, set up with the following drivers:

1) The 1X123 version: GD825

2) The 2X123 version: DB917

Hope this info helps.

:)

knifebright

Enlightened

ah ha its the 825 as its still the single cell body just more of the single cell. thanks CD for the help.

I think i'm gonna pull this light as i may have a trade pending though... i really wanted to sell i'm sooo easy to bribe at times.

Jimmy