• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MUST SELL: SSC P4 modified lights***CLOSED***

Pokerstud

Enlightened
Things are not getting any better, need to sell more of my lights

1. Pelican M1 2310 with SSC P4 modified by EngrPaul. 1 x CR123. Beautiful beam with great balance between spot and spill. Like new condition. $35SOLD

http://www.opticsplanet.net/pelican-m1-2310-led-flashlight.html

4. Fenix LOP-SSC modified by EngrPaul. Black body. Very white and bright. I estimate 30-40% brighter than the stock emitter. 9/10 condition. $40SOLD

https://www.fenix-store.com/product...d=111&osCsid=044e5e11bfc3489e49e46b8b303ffc7d

Shipped USPS priority with tracking ( Ins. is extra at your expense and request )

CONUS ONLY

First to post " I'll take it " AND " PP sent " please

Not responsible for lost items

Last edited:

OceanView

Enlightened
Re: MUST SELL: SSC P4 modified lights

For the M1 2310, could you clarify something. On the webpage you linked to, the main photo is of a model with a side button, but further down the page, there is text and photos of a model with a lockout tail switch. Which one is yours? Thanks.

Pokerstud

Enlightened

For the M1 2310, could you clarify something. On the webpage you linked to, the main photo is of a model with a side button, but further down the page, there is text and photos of a model with a lockout tail switch. Which one is yours? Thanks.

Sorry for any confusion. Both the M1 and M3 are the side switch style ( last years model I quess )

OceanView

Enlightened

I'll take the Pelican M1 2310. Paypal sent.

waynejitsu

Enlightened

I'll take #4
PM me
I am heading out, be back tonight