Surefire VS. We defender ?

AWGD8

Newly Enlightened
Which one should I get? Price doesn`t matter...

Will use it for self defense and auto/home gen. use.

1)SUREFIRE P6 -DEFENDER w/(Cree P4 HO) D26 Digital Cree LED 3.7-6V *4-Mode

(100%, Strobe, 20% & 2%)

2)Wolf Eyes Defender D2A w/(Cree P4 HO) D26 Digital Cree LED 3.7-6V *4-Mode

(100%, Strobe, 20% & 2%)

Better heat transfer? better quality? Upgradable LED ? better light output in real life use....not by the specs.

Last edited:

cernobila

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you plan to use that particular lamp in either light than without a doubt I would and have gone to the WE. It has a slightly wider body to take the 18650 cell for longer run time between charges, the 6P only takes the 17670.

GreySave

Enlightened
Since it appears that you are going to use the Wolfy Cree lamp module anyway, I would go with the entire Wolfy light. Although SureFires are great lights, I am a strong believer in going with the original manufacturer's design. And the Wolf-Eyes products are also great products with a great bang for the buck. Throw in Mike's (PTS) great service as an added bonus.

Norm

Retired Administrator
If you plan to use that particular lamp in either light than without a doubt I would and have gone to the WE. It has a slightly wider body to take the 18650 cell for longer run time between charges, the 6P only takes the 17670.
The wolf -Eyes is also designed to properly heat sink the drop in.
Norm

DiCEMAN

Newly Enlightened
I'm a wolf-eyes fan to the end but in this case... I'd choose it if for no other reason than that it can take an 18650.

DiCEMAN:cool: