Novatac choices

SaVaGe

Enlightened
I bought 1 of each model and i dont think its too late to change model they havent even shipped out yet. i definately want the 120T do you guys think i shoul return the regular 120 and replace it with 120P or 120T?

DM51

Flashaholic
To be honest I haven't looked at the specs of the "plain vanilla", but it must have something going for it or I doubt they would have priced it the same as the P and T versions. Why not have a look at the specs and see? Maybe it has some useful feature neither of the others do.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmmm....... I'm curious as to why to you chose the T model over the P? If it is the extended switch, then that would certainly be your deciding factor, other wise the P model seems to be so much more flexible in terms of being able to program it to function however you want it to (for instance, exactly like the T model if that's what you want)..... but also have the ability to change the functionality to suit your changing needs. I personally love to have options.

DM51

Flashaholic
He says here that he has ordered one of EACH model. In fact he already said this before in a previous_thread. He therefore already has a 'P' and a 'T' on order, and he just wants to know what to do with the regular 'no-letter' one.