Ultrafire 200 lumen UF-R1 rebel

kboy25

Newly Enlightened
I asked DX to see if they could carry them...they said they will try.
I think I would want the one with the orange peel.

Jaz

Newly Enlightened
This is just killing me. I want but next month there will probably be better. I love/hate this disease.

Anyone going to order this so I can drool over beam shots?

Keep in mind that the lumens rating might not be accurate. The Ultrafire C5 is advertised as 180 lumens, but probably is about half that, perhaps a little more.

Last edited:

kanarie

Enlightened
Nice,
will be the third flashlight this week!!
This one look like a winner (;any ideas about witch Bin Rebel they use???

mhubble

Enlightened
Ive had really good luck with the ULTRAFIRE SHOP. They ship ALOT FASTER than DX. Ive ordered from them on Monday morning and received the package on saturday. Good communication too.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive had really good luck with the ULTRAFIRE SHOP. They ship ALOT FASTER than DX. Ive ordered from them on Monday morning and received the package on saturday. Good communication too.

Did you order on of these? If so, let's hear about it!:poke:

bspofford

Enlightened
Guys, you gotta go the Ultrafire Shop on Ebay and look at the nice pics! Did you know that this is a 5-mode 1X123A light (200lm/50lm/11lm/strobe/SOS)? The spec sheet says it is only 3.19" long! It looks like it has a nice clip and lanyard, and the lens looks like it has an external retaining ring made of brass. The - spring in the tailcap is gold color and might be gold plated. I'm guessing it is only a type II black finish. $37.99 on Ebay also gets you a holster, lanyard, and primary 123 cell. No shipping discount for buying more than one. I need another flashlight like a hole in my head, but I couldn't resist!

looman

Enlightened
High output is one thing but I will stay my hand till I see some reviews and see what burn times and heat it produces.

I hate being someone elses R&D department at my expense

I took a long time looking at the MRV and the A8 and decided to look at the A8 first.

DX are doing the MRV at $78 now which brings it back into contention but I think the A8 outperformed it on run time and flat output curve on single cell 1850's

The 200 lumen battle has really begun and I am interested in looking at these units but until you I know what there strengths/weakness are I aint passing with any cash