Pyramid Tech 2035 HID spotlight

Cigarman

Enlightened
If I recall correctly, it doesnt come with a battery and they want some big cash for a portable battery to go with it. (notice how skinny the package is). The light itself was pretty affordable but the pack was enough to make me skip it for something else like the Amondotech.

Kabible

Enlightened
Not having a self contained battery is what makes this light an excellent spotlight to keep in a boat or car. It will be ready to use indefinitely because it doesn't have a battery that self discharges while sitting for long periods. That is why I got this one.
For portable use, any number of cheap portable jumper batteries are available from just about any auto parts, home improvement stores, Walmart, Target, Sears, K-mart, etc.
It also carries a lifetime warranty on every part, including the bulb which is in the 4300K range.

vhyper007

Enlightened
G'day,
Perhaps someone can tell me where to purchase the replacement bulb for the Sams Club HID in the 4300 K range instead of the 6000K range. I haven't seen this info anywhere else so I trust I am not jacking this thrread. If I am please excuse my manners and suggest wherre I might ask this question.
regards,
vhyper

BVH

Flashaholic
I believe Amondotech has some on-order from his supplier. They were omitted in his last light shipment so it might be a little time before he is ready to place another order and get the lamps.