NOT SURE WHAT IS WORSE

FASTCAR

Banned
Not sure whats worse to hear your woman say :

#1 I want to get married

#2 I want a baby

#3 I want your new HID flashlight

Or the dreaded #4 when you at a mall or somthing and she says " can you hold my purse"

Any thoughts?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Wow-well it certainly depends on your relationship with the person making the statement,

---> AS WELL AS WHAT ORDER THE STATEMENTS ARE MADE! :ohgeez:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow-well it certainly depends on your relationship with the person making the statement,

---> AS WELL AS WHAT ORDER THE STATEMENTS ARE MADE! :ohgeez:

:lolsign:

#3 for me; while the others of course come with their own problems... most of those problems can be worked out , negociated, accepted, etc. with time and experience. But my new HID light? Mmmmm no.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
#2 means you'll have far less money to spend on lights, for a looong time! :eek:

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
#5 - Using all caps when typing on the internet

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Number four is not bad. Sometimes you gotta suck it up and be a good boyfriend/husband and that's a very small request.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
none of the above.

#5: I want to go shopping for a new outfit.

I would seriously consider faking a stomach flu. sitting on the toilet for 30 minutes is still less painfull than sitting at the dressing room bench for 3 hours.

DM51

Flashaholic
#6: "We need to talk." (What she actually means is, "I need to talk, and you'd better listen, or else.")

aso

Enlightened
"Honey, please go to the drugstore and pick up some of my pads.":eek:

FASTCAR

Banned
"we need to talk" heh that is #5 haha

**Ok I must rant about this as its the 1000th time I have heard it.
***This is not to single any one person out here.

You know for years I have heard people on forums and online games BIT*H about CAPS.

I never got why a few % of people get so nuts over bigger letters.Like it actually hurts them.Some cry so much its like they are getting shot.Waaaaaaaaa caps..stop I cant take it.I'm melting.

I M O Any person that can not handle caps needs help.

I think I may start a new move.I hate all lowercase.It angers me.I hate myself for using them.I am forming the Hate small letter group !!!!They are so tiny and hard to read. CURSE you all that use little letters.

LOL seen 100s of people tirade about caps over the years.I just have to laugh at them.

BIG LETTERS....GET OVER IT.
If your wanna cry, cry about war or bush or disease..starving kids.Hell cry about bad beams on a white wall.:mecry:

Yep I said it

MY TWO CENTS <---All caps, better call 911

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know for years I have heard people on forums and online games BIT*H about CAPS.<br />
<br />
I never got why a few % of people get so nuts over bigger letters<br />

It's commonly considered rude and I expect you are annoying more people than the group that speaks up about it. Here are some links that talk about netiquette. Notice that the first thing they mention is the caps lock.

http://www.simplehelp.net/2006/08/14/how-to-be-polite-while-youre-online-practicing-good-netiquette/

http://www.writerswrite.com/journal/dec99/pirillo1.htm

Sorry for the threadjack, and I won't bring it up again. Your thread caught me on a bad day yesterday.

Empath

Flashaholic
9volt said:
Sorry for the threadjack................

There was no threadjack at all. Fastcar totally changed gears mid-thread, and took his own thread totally off-topic.

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Number 2 should take care off all of them.

If she has a baby you might get married. Then she'll get the HID light and sell it for baby formula or diapers. Number 4 you will have to do even more because of number 2 because she will hold the baby and change diapers. :)

StefanFS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've done #1, 2 & 4. I don't have any HID's so #3 is out. I'm still alive and kicking. #1, 2 & 4 can be dealt with, you just need some finesse for it to work to your advantage in the end, it's like playing chess. Quite enjoyable actually.