• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT McGizmo Ti PD-S for PD-S + $200.00

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you are interested, I would like to trade my Ti PD-S for your PD-S w/Titanium Bezel and H3 in the piston.

I am looking for an original PD-S not a modded PD. The PD-S must be in excellent condition as my Ti PD-S is in excellent condition.

Thank you for your interest but be quick with offers if you are interested as I am the most fickle person in the world when it comes to these Ti lights... in one minute, I would never, ever consider trading or selling it and in another minute, I am prepared to trade or sell the one of them:thinking:

-Goatee

greenstuffs

Banned
I'm not quite sure what you want to do here are you trading for the same light ? plus giving $200?:thinking: I mean a Al for Ti plus $200 man thats hell of a deal i'd be in if i had the a PD-S
Good luck with your quest

Last edited:

Scottiver

Enlightened
Goatee has a titanium PD, and would like to have an aluminum PD with an original, Don installed Seoul LED in it, plus $200.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
So just to be absolutely clear - you DO NOT want to exchange your Ti-PD-S plus $200 for a Al PD-S?:nana:

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast
So just to be absolutely clear - you DO NOT want to exchange your Ti-PD-S plus $200 for a Al PD-S?:nana:

I am getting confused now as to my original intent:sick2::green::thinking::crackup:

I really am interested in trading the Ti PD-S for a PD-S plus cash.

I have to believe that someone else out there is up for this.

-Goatee

Flashlight Enthusiast
My preference is a PD-S but I would also accept a lowly, long running Mizer:thumbsup:. I already have a Ti PD-S Mizer in house so I prefer to go with the brighter of the 2.

-Goatee