• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired The i need a root canal light sale..

gl22man

Enlightened
Hey, guys looks like i'm gonna need a root canal, ugghh so i need to sell some lights to supplement my insurance..Cash or US postal money order only.. Con-US only. the first i'll take it gets it. please post you interest here instead of pm's so everything is in the open. All lights include shipping.

1. black 2 c mag cutdown to a 1 18650 length and modded with a twoj by master modder thirdshift will include one of aw's older 18650 battery. $50 Sold TO kabkbak7321

2.Silver 2 d mag cutdown to a 1d mag size by modamag the switch has been modded by adding the wires to it just needs to be finished. $40 Sold TO DONSHOCK

3. silver costco light modded by thirdshift with a g2gh red-orange led i think this puts out around a 140 lumens if i remember correctly this is super bright and it runs great on 2aa. beamshot about 25 feet in dark basement $25 SPF TO hank
costcowithg2gh2.jpg

costcobeamshot.jpg

4.ultrafire wf 602 a1 modded with a i believe a (p4 cree) by EngrPaul this is super bright on 1 14500 li-ion. $35
ultrafirepic.2.jpg

ultrafirepic.3.jpg

5. cree modded elly i got some of this from abvidledUK $10 SPF TO NIGHTGUY

6.pewter mini-mag cut down to take1 14500 it has a next-gen 750 sandwhich from the shoppe, who has there own forum on cpf with i think a twoh it is very bright and white.$40 SPF TO Drewfus2101
minimag1aapic.2.jpg

minimag1aa.jpg

7. nightstar with a twoh modded by bajaiman runs on 2 cr123 batts. very bright beam and it is adjustable sort of like a maglight $30
picture002d3dp-1.jpg

thanks for looking
Mike..

Last edited:

kabkbak7321

Newly Enlightened
:takeit:1. black 2 c mag cutdown to a 1 18650
PM sent:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Get a USL and burn that tooth out of there! It's cheaper!

Last edited:

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the #2.Silver 2 d mag cutdown to a 1d mag size by modamag the switch has been modded by adding the wires to it just needs to be finished. $40.

Edit: PM sent

Last edited:

gl22man

Enlightened
all pm replied to
by the way i will have some other non modded lights posted on the regular ights section soon.
Mike..

martonic

Enlightened
I'll take:

3. silver costco light modded by thirdshift with a g2gh red-orange led i think this puts out around a 140 lumens if i remember correctly this is super bright and it runs great on 2aa. beamshot about 25 feet in dark basement $25

Sent email - thank you!

Last edited:

martonic

Enlightened
Hi - I'd like to take:

3. silver costco light modded by thirdshift with a g2gh red-orange led i think this puts out around a 140 lumens if i remember correctly this is super bright and it runs great on 2aa. beamshot about 25 feet in dark basement $25

I sent an email but no reply, so I just sent a PM as well.

Thanks!

martonic

Enlightened
Thanks. Your M.O. should go out tomorrow - I will PM again when it's in the mail.

Edit: It seems I got preempted though I was the only one to post any interest in #3. :confused:
Therefore, no M.O. will be sent. :naughty:

Last edited:

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
I jumped fast on the red-orange (then had to go offline for a week); just put the money in the mail today