• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Aluminum S27 PD...

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened
Up for grabs is a fantastic little light, an Aluminum S27 PD! The body and clip are fresh from modmags exotic coating GB. The body matches the head a lot better than the original slate coating it had and the Ti clip has been polished and coated with AlTiN. The piston has been milled to house one of B@rts 1.5x5mm trit vials(not included). The piston and head to body o-rings are new and freshly lubed giving this light buttery smooth piston and twisty action. Price includes Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation and signature required delivery to the CONUS only, paypal only. First "I'll Take It" gets it, PM or email me with any questions. Thanks for looking!:wave:
** The only trade I will make is for an XR-19C or S27C**

**I will ship internationally at additional cost to confirmed paypal address only, PM or email me with any other questions**

Sale price is $575 shipped **Sold**
032.jpg

2077.jpg

Last edited:

greenstuffs

Banned
Re: FS: Aluminum S27 PD...

Hi is it the camera or the Head and the Body's color don't match? I mean is the head made of different material?
Thx

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened

Hi is it the camera or the Head and the Body's color don't match? I mean is the head made of different material?
Thx

The head and body don't quite match, when Don sold these they came with bodies that were slate HA III(just like the 27LT and Aluminum PD's). The head color is actually a closer match to the HA Nat. McLux PD's. When the exotic coating GB came up, I only sent the body to be coated, I didn't want the head disassembled by anyone other than Don(I'm funny like that). The new HA III coating is a better match, IMHO.

Here's a pic from the original sales thread, you can see the major contrast between the head and body...
Al-27PD-S.jpg

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice TX, All the best in your sale........and the titanium clip looks silky smooth!

TxTroubleMaker

Enlightened

I've gotten a few emails asking about int. shipping, I will do it at an additional cost to the buyer, PM me with a postal code so that I can get a shipping quote...

**EDIT**

This is sold pending funds...

Last edited: