• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***FOUND***WTB : KL6 modded with SSC P4

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB : KL6 modded with SSC P4

How about I mod the KL5 you about to send me and then sell it back to you? :laughing:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I thought of that before but I did compare the tint of the LuxV on yours with a couple of my friends here and it is too nice to be modded furthermore no doughnut or anything such as that evident.

I blame it on Milky for producing that X464 and AWTYD for selling it to me, now I need stuff which isn't stock...he he he...

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh noo, you telling me the KL5 is too good to be modded? I think I will keep it stock then. Good luck to your search KL6 as not so common.

I thought of that before but I did compare the tint of the LuxV on yours with a couple of my friends here and it is too nice to be modded furthermore no doughnut or anything such as that evident.

I blame it on Milky for producing that X464 and AWTYD for selling it to me, now I need stuff which isn't stock...he he he...

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Seeing is believing !! Its 10.15am now I'm off to the Post Office.....Thanks koala, and I see you bought paskal's NIP Z48, good combination!

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast

KL5 ? Where ? I'm looking for one... :)