• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For Sale Ti 27PD-S or Ti PD-S**Gone***Sold***

cqbdude

Enlightened
For Sale either Ti 27PD-S or Ti PD-S , buyer can pick which configuration.
If the buyer picks the Ti 27PD-S , the sale ends there and visa versa.

Sold....***

The price includes shipping in the Conus..International and Insurance is extra.
I will not be responsible if the package gets lost by the carrier..
Paypal or Money Order is fine , but please add 3% if using paypal.

268652552.jpg

268652548.jpg

268652550.jpg

268652553.jpg

268652555.jpg

Last edited:

Chief-Yeah

Newly Enlightened
Re: For Sale Ti 27PD-S or Ti PD-S

do either of these have any blemishes or scratches ?What would you take for both?

cqbdude

Enlightened

do either of these have any blemishes or scratches ?What would you take for both?

These are in the condition that they came in from Don...
These have sufferficial scratches from the cnc shop..and can be easily taken out , since they are titanium..

If you want both...You will be getting 1 body and 2 heads . Let me know if that is what you want..

Here is the original thread...

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/170820

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can't see its behind, is the a H3 trit? If there is which colour is it...

BTW those are beautiful lights .....

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

What is your plan for the orphaned head, be it 27 or 19, if this sale goes ahead? Just interested,:shrug:, I'd quite like a Ti 27 Head as my nasty ALTiN 27 don't look so good on a Ti PD body:D.

You know, we all know, that is a wicked set up you have there!!!

cqbdude

Enlightened

Im keeping it....either one....

I can always use an extra head....

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have noticed a few ti and tiPD's reaching the market.
Whom ever is lucky enough to get these is a very fortunate person.
I remember a time when these were impossible to get.
In fact you were lucky to be able to buy one no matter how much dough you had.
A couple of guys turned these around right after buying them at a very significant profit (I am talking about 4 digit numbers here). At these prices they represent a great value.
Somebody asked about blemishes.These are tool grade semi custom flashlights. All of these lights came from Don in less than absolutely perfect.
The amount of time required to make these perfect would easily triple the cost of this light. Polishing every little machine mark and ding would take hours. Way more time than Don takes to build a light...WAY MORE. These lights are meant to be used and require breaking in. The point is they do not need to be perfect since they should end up on a tool belt destined for the job site. They are just about the most durable flashlight in the WORLD!!. Titanium is extremely durable and resistant to most elements.

If you plan to store these on a shelf....Well you would not be doing these tools justice. If I were going to display mine in this manner I would definatly have them polished to a high sheen. Titanium looks beauTIfil
when polished. If you REALLY REALLY want to make these into shiny perfect lights you will have to invest some serious time or money sanding and polishing these. A polishing shop can do it much more quickly than a flashlight geek can at home unless they have the proper equipment.

The Idea that I could buy one today and have a choice of heads? WOW. I have my set, One of each of these and a T. I know for an absolutely fact that these flashlights will out last me and my kids and their kids with ease.
Do us all a favor.If you are on the fence.. Just do it. Having these hanging out like nectar to a bee is a terrible thing to do to those of us who have caught the titanium disease... Please just do it.
Sorry this turned into a rant. This is a great flash light. Please buy it. It is a terrible temptation . Not just for me either. I feel like I need to get to a Flashlights anonomous Meeting..

Yaesumofo

cqbdude

Enlightened

Wow....well said yeasumofo.....

It took me a very long time to get one of these rare Mcgizmo masterpieces...I guess now they are much too common....LOL..
Well I think I stirred up enough trouble for a couple of days...

I better quit it before someone gets mad at me...

Ill take this thing off the market at midnight. Its actually very tiring.
Ill stick to selling my other lights...