• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ::SOLD:: Two Modded Elly Flashlights. One Cree, one SSC

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Two modified DealExtreme Elly flashlights. Both lights are new, but have the typical minor scratches on them as they came from DX. One has a Cree XR-E P4 bin installed by me. Soldered ground point, so no flickering like many have reported with the Cree versions as sold by DX or Kaidomain. Has a glass lens. It's otherwise stock, runs on a alkaline or NiMH AA battery. $17 shipped. ::SOLD::

The other is higher powered. I installed an AMC7135 700 mA board and an SSC P4 U bin emitter, SWO pure white tint. It uses a 14500 3.6V Li-Ion cell only. I installed a glass lens and also swapped out the o-rings on the head and tailcap with different ones for better water resistance. This light is really bright and has a fantastic beam...typical SSC pattern, a bright spot that diffuses into a bright spillbeam. The head can be focused on this one for a normal beam or more flood...works pretty well. Comes with a brand new AW Protected 14500, which goes for $10 new. $29 shipped. Do not buy this light if you are not familiar with Li-Ion batteries and the precautions required to safely use/charge them. A proper Li-Ion charger must be used. Thanks! ::SOLD::

Paypal only. Ships to U.S. only.

First to post "I'll take it" will be sent my Paypal address.

Thanks!

Cree regular AA version on left. SSC P4 version for 14500 Li-Ion on right, shown with new AW cell
dsc05234vc4.jpg

Cree version
dsc05247lp2.jpg

SSC P4 version
dsc05245mb5.jpg

Last edited:

LightScene

Enlightened
Re: FS: Two Modded Elly Flashlights. One Cree, one SSC

I'll take #1 : the $17.00 one.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is #2 a single or 2-stage light?

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Tessaiga,

The SSC P4 light (uses 14500 only) puts out at least 110 "real" lumens. I compared it with my Fenix L2D on turbo, and it's pretty much equal to it indoors, but has a bit more throw outside. The beam quality is much better than the Fenix...a nice, bright spot that smoothly blends into the spillbeam. CPF member Chevrofreak estimated the L2D at around 111 lumens on turbo, so that's how I came up with my estimate.

big_erb

Newly Enlightened

Ill take the ssc p4