HELP LOST LIGHT

ddgarcia05

Newly Enlightened
I was reviewing my already shipped order from Fenix-store.com and I saw that they shipped my P3D to 2010 Fullerton not to 2012 Fullerton which is stated as my address on the site. What do I do? I drove around trying to find 2010 but that house number doesnt exsit. It skips 2010 and 2011 and jumps to my house. I would stand outside all day waiting for the mailman but I work when he passes. What to do? Package is insured.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call the post office? :confused:
I think they will deliver it to the right address, they also look for the name, not only address...

ddgarcia05

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know about how many days it take for a package from fenix-store.com to get shipped to house? It was sent off Monday at 2:30ish. I was told they ship fast so I'm think it might come tomorrow (wed) or thursday. Sadly my days off are friday and saturday. And I go into work at 7am to 3pm. Theres no way to get a hold of them when I go in. I can't take a cell phone. :confused::confused::confused:

DM51

Flashaholic
Go outside quick and stick up a notice on your mailbox saying "2010 / 2012". If you have time to make a smart-looking printed sign with your computer, that would be better. The mailman will assume it is genuine.

But how come there isn't a 2010 or 2011 if there is a 2012? Maybe 2009 is very large and occupies 3 lots?

ddgarcia05

Newly Enlightened
But how come there isn't a 2010 or 2011 if there is a 2012? Maybe 2009 is very large and occupies 3 lots?

I drove all over the naborhood and I saw that streets skips 2010 and 2011, the four steets up do, I'm on the last one.

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
If that address doesn't exist then I would imagine that your package will never leave the local PO for delivery, but will instead be returned to the sender.

ddgarcia05

Newly Enlightened
I should have just bought it from ebay. thats what i get for buying it off the fenix-store.com

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should have just bought it from ebay. thats what i get for buying it off the fenix-store.com

It's a shame that this happened, but fenix-store is usually a great shipper. I ordered a few things last Wed. night and rec'd the order on Saturday. That was a total of 3 days for first class mail from Georgia to a Chicago suburb. Not bad at all. Maybe it was just a typo on their site and it actually shipped to your correct address. Or maybe you entered something incorrectly.

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's a bit harsh as fenix-store is held in high regard around here. I have never had a problem with them and they bend over backwards for their cutomers. How do you know you didn't enter your address wrong? I'd much rather order from fenix-store than from someone on eBay.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're possibly better off because there isn't a house with the wrong number. Less chance that it will get delivered to, and accepted by someone else. (I had a CPF transaction with a "legitimate" address on the package--only problem was that it wasn't my address. The parcel was delivered to that "wrong" address, but luckily the recipient was honest enough to send the package back to the sender.)

A lot could also depend on your post office. If you've lived at your address for a long time, and the mailman/post office staff has worked in your neighborhood for a long time, the package just might get delivered to you anyway.

Then again, if there is no such address, as Valpo Hawkeye mentioned, it is likely that the package will be returned to the sender. You'll have to wait for your order, but at least all will not be lost.

ddgarcia05

Newly Enlightened
I sent them an email. I dunno I was just really looking forward to getting it. It ruined it all. No I put the right address, I know cuz I bought two items in less then 24 hours and ones getting shipped to the right address. I also checked the address online and it was right. It's the first flashlight i bought and look what happen.

Khaytsus

Enlightened
Please post when your intelligent post office delivery person delivers it to the correct address anyway.

There's this thing about "mental mail sorting" they do.. If they see the right name, but slightly screwy address, they'll deliver it where it should go.

I've seen some very weird addressing on stuff that made it to me. It took me about 4 days to get my P2D, so don't get a tizzy until at least Friday.