Best place to buy New SF E1L cree

Lumalee

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
Looking to take advantage of exchange rates and I would like to buy one of the new SF E1L cree lights and have it shipped to UK.
There seems to have been a little fury and favour about who can and cannot sell SF these days, so here hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers n beers

Lee

greenstuffs

Banned
just wait a lil bit till they sort out the flicker problem. I bought mine at opticshq nice service but i got a dud.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Battery junction ???? possibly

I got my L1 CREE from BatteryJunction a few days ago and it works perfectly well. Because of the distance and difficulty involved in sending it back I asked MattK to test it before shipment which he agreed to do.

Thanks again MattK !! :thumbsup:

:twothumbs

luminata

Enlightened
Uhm I think he is asking about the e1l?

Greenstuffs did you get a dud E1l?

greenstuffs

Banned
I got a L1 i missread the thread :( but still i would rather buy it off BJ as someone stated above which the seller is willing to test the light than buy it and having the possibility of getting a dud, i'm still depressed but most likely i will sell mine once i get it back from surefire. I'm not giving the blame to Mike at opticshq because i understand the process of testing a light for the customer but if someone goes a mile beyond he will get my business in the future.

Uhm I think he is asking about the e1l?

Greenstuffs did you get a dud E1l?

Lumalee

Newly Enlightened
Cheers guys for all the info,
Just had a 1hr conversation on the Phone with MattK, ordered the stuff, which was all checked and working whilst on the phone, another $500 dollars spent, and excellent service from above.... already got my EMS tracking number too !!!
Awesome service from Battery Junction.

Cheers Matt AA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Regards
Lee

PS
This CPF really has eaten into my wallet again, aaarrrggghhhhh just couldnt resist adding a Kroma Milspec and a few other bits....lol