Help make Rebel optics available

Oznog

Enlightened
Well, I saw the 3 Fraen lenses (elliptical, medium, narrow) optics for the Luxeon Rebel were on "call for availability". Turns out they're ordered in 132 pcs bags and Future said marketing had not seen a need to preorder a bag, break it up, and offer singles to people. So you'd have to order a bag and experience a very long lead time to get it (8-10 wks I think).
The product numbers are:
FLP-E1-RE-HRF, FLP-M1-RE-HRF, FLP-N1-RE-HRF

There is also a Polymer Optics part labelled only "120/180". They said that works with the Rebel, but Future didn't think to put "rebel", "luxeon", or anything into the search engine's label so there's no way to find it. Nor do they have any datasheet on it. They do have stock and yo can order singles but it's a 10-day lead time because none of the stock is located in the USA.

I'm suggesting people hit the comment page at http://www.futurecb.com/Store/ContactUs.aspx

And say you're in need for these to be available in singles and without impractical lead times and you need these before being interested in buying Rebels. Hopefully this will show Marketing they'll not only sell optics but more Rebels. It really should not be this much of a burden to buy a bag of some cheap parts and break it open...