• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Anyone knows where I can buy charging magnets?

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthound and KD carry them. LH size .252" X .062". KD size .355" X .043".

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also check out Radio Shacks for rare earth magnets in a variety of sizes.:twothumbs

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator
WOAH!!! I checked on Lighthound and they are practically skinning me alive for international shipping... $13 for magnets!!!!!

Anyone has a couple extra that they can part with and would be willing to pack in a small envelope and send to me in Singapore??

I would be grateful...

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOAH!!! I checked on Lighthound and they are practically skinning me alive for international shipping... $13 for magnets!!!!!

Anyone has a couple extra that they can part with and would be willing to pack in a small envelope and send to me in Singapore??

I would be grateful...
Did you get in touch with AW? When I bought Protected 18650 those little magnets came together. I am sure he has loads for sale and he is in Hong Kong. I have 4 of my own for 4 batteries, I'm using 1 at the moment but I forsee using them in the future..

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Use google and search for rare earth magnets. You will find a manufacturer or supplier who will sell them reasonably, very reasonably. I wanted rare earth mangets and I found them myself. Search, search, search.

Bill

Cerbera

Newly Enlightened
I bought mines off ebay, but since you're International, try to find someone that will ship to you.

Tessaiga

Enlightened
A Little Red Dot 1 degree North of the Equator
Use google and search for rare earth magnets. You will find a manufacturer or supplier who will sell them reasonably, very reasonably. I wanted rare earth mangets and I found them myself. Search, search, search.

Bill

Hi Bill, thanks for your tip. I searched on the net before coming here. I had a few suppliers that would sell cheap but the international shipping still came up to at least $13.. so there.. hoping to see if there's any extra magnets lying around here..:)

Cerbera, will try ebay next..

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
KD will sell you 10 magnets for $1.99, free shipping. You can't beat that.

barkingmad

Enlightened
OK, I just bought 50 for $8.90 shipped to Signapore... I beat KD... :D

But seriously, thanks for all your help gentlemen... now, all thats left is the infinitely irritating but necessary wait... :sigh:

Out of interest where did you get them and do they do different sizes as well?