• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkymodded Surefire L6 with SWO1 tailswitch

Danbo

Enlightened
As I love my Milkymodded L5 even more(believe it or not), this one is up for sale. I took the little white spec label that Milky provides off the head, but I kept it for whatever and whenever it might be needed. Here's the specs, as it reads on the white strip(that I will provide if buyer wants it):

KL6 SSCP4 USVOI 1A Output

Essentially, I sent Milky a mint condition L6 and he put a Seoul emitter in and pumped up the circuit to "Really Frikkin Bright" levels. Lumen rating, I have no idea(maybe 200 lumens?), but I doubt if anybody would complain about the output on this one. Beam quality is very nice, with nice white spot that throws well and lots of spill. Donut hole, you might ask? Don't be silly; not on this one! :) You'll not be disappointed, I'll wager.

Condition of the light is mint; I don't see a mark on the body or the head. The SWO1 tailswitch(not the fatty; it's the smaller one that I actually prefer anyway) has a couple of teeny marks, but still in excellent condition too. The light comes with two brand new AW 17500 rechargeables that only got the initial charge and haven't needed recharging yet.

As this will be posted on several different forums, you might want to jump on it quickly! ;) :)

Asking $300 for this setup. I'd prefer to ship to U.S. addresses, but will ship outside the U.S., as long as buyer pays actual shipping charges. Money order preferred, but will take Paypal, as long as buyer splits the Paypal fees with me.

Last edited:

Danbo

Enlightened
I guess I'm stuck with the body and batteries, eh? ;) :)

Milkymodded KL6 head and SWO1 tailswitch are SOLD. Thanks, guys.

waynejitsu

Enlightened
PM the price of the body..., I don't "need" one, but may get it as a back up for a good price and get it out of your way:)