• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired For SALE>>...Modded KL1..>SOLD<

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. ARC LSHS Modded by Litfuse with a BRIGHT TWOH LuxIII, Mcr18 reflector
and current boosted to 660ma
2aa battery pack and an unused cr2 twisty(needs oring) from Yaesumofo.SOLD PF
p1010050oo6.jpg

p1010049an3.jpg

2. Modded Surefire KL1 "Old Style" Head modded with a Seoul emmitter and an IMS17 reflector with the stock circuit. I dont know what bin it is but it is bright with a neutral white tint and throws well.
Comes with a 1x123 Aleph housing in natural HA and a Surefire clicky.
There are a couple of nicks on it and the reflector has a chip but performance is not affected. SPF
These KL1 Heads can use 1x123, 2x123 or 3x123.
p1010053lq9.jpg

p1010054aw0.jpg

1.ARC LHS $160>SOLD<
2. KL1 $120 NOW $110 NOW $100 SOLD

Prices are Paypal, shipped priority usps in USA
No trades please. I have some medical issues to deal with.
Post "i'll take it" here for priority
Thanks

Last edited:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For SALE>>...Modded KL1..

If that is the one I made its a USXOH and its probably the brightest dang light of its size i've seen for a while. I was amazed at the throw and flood from that particular KL1, it beat the pants off a few newer gen KL1's that I modded with seouls and 20mm reflectors. I don't know if it was the electronics in that KL1, or the emitter was a really good one or what, but it was a great combo.

Free bump for a great light I wish i'd never sold.

schiesz

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For SALE>>...Modded KL1..

If that is the one I made its a USXOH and its probably the brightest dang light of its size i've seen for a while. I was amazed at the throw and flood from that particular KL1, it beat the pants off a few newer gen KL1's that I modded with seouls and 20mm reflectors. I don't know if it was the electronics in that KL1, or the emitter was a really good one or what, but it was a great combo.

Free bump for a great light I wish i'd never sold.

schiesz
Yes this is the light you modded. It is a great light. The best thing to me is the ability to use 3v-9v.
I have another one that is nearly identical that I am keeping.