To sale or not to sale

Yota

Newly Enlightened
My wife tells me NO more high dollar lights :mecry:I am thinking about putting up my aluminum McLuxIII PD for sale to buy a Draco. I have an aluminum S27 PD and really don't use the III PD that much any more. What would you do? Would you sell your III PD for a Draco?

The whole reason I found this place was because I was looking for a keychain light. Still looking for one. Then I saw Don's lights and :poof: there goes my wallet.

Any and all input would be great

Thanks

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I came here looking for a keychain too, and personally I'd sell it for the Draco. The justification I made for spending so much on mine was that I'd actually use it all the time, unlike 1/2 my other lights. I do in fact use it all the time and have zero regrets for spending $250+ or whatever it cost to get a ti Draco. It was over 2x the cost of any of my other lights, and I don't have any plans to get any other multi hundred dollar lights.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I woulde first ask myself if I was going to actually use the Draco enough for the purchase to be worthwhile, or if I was just enamored with it currently and wanted it for cool factor. If it is the second answer, most likely you will become bored with it and end up wanting to sell it too.

Buy what you REALLY want, need and will use, not just what looks cool and is the latest "in" thing for the time being and you will be much more content.

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are my 4 favorite lights. Draco can be mouth held or just hang down, always handy, and crazy bright. If i could only own 1 light it would be the Draco.

4bestSmall.jpg

100_7596copySmall.jpg

Burgess

Flashaholic
Get a part time job.

Or a full time divorce.

:crackup:

BTW, tell her: no more expensive shoes.

(hey, your flashlights don't wear out !)

Or, better yet, tell her you'll simply spend all yer' money (and time) down at the Strip Bars.

Tell 'er it's HER choice.

(make her think that she's got the final word.)

Bet she'll decide that flashlights aren't so bad, after all !

:D

Glad to help. :whistle:

-