Do You Like Guns?

travis1

Newly Enlightened
I have created a National Gun forum, and was curious to see how many gun folk is here? I was really looking for some suggestions for a "light" category and I figured what better place to ask then here.... So heres the link:

http://www.nationalgunforum.com

Thanks in advance fellas!:thumbsup:

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you're going to have your work cut out for you, with all the other similar gun boards out there. For example, THR and TFL have nearly the same layouts and are already established and popular.

travis1

Newly Enlightened
Your right. I do have my work cut out for me. But I know I got somthing they dont have. I have a community of nothing but nice people. I am not letting my forum get out of hand like the others. I have a desk job at my county and have nothing better to do then keep the forum active.

Thanks, for the welcome.

Greta

Flashaholic
I have a desk job at my county and have nothing better to do then keep the forum active.

Um... THAT'S just a little bit scarey! I guess I'm glad I don't pay taxes in your county! ;) :eek:

Last edited:

Eugene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Um... THAT'S just a little bit scarey! I guess I'm glad I don't pay taxes in your county! ;) :eek:

That seems to be common though. I was at a state office one time and asked to use the copier and was given the ok and used it then my contact got reprimanded because he let e use the copier. it seems the copier operator was on break, he assumed I knew they had a copier operator so I was forbidden to operate the copier and my asking to use it meant that I was going to hand my paper to the copier operator like normal.
I learned that they pay someone to sit in the copier room all day waiting for someone that needs a copy made. You walk in the door, hand your paper to the copy operator, she places it on the copier, makes the copy and hands it back. So they have a person who is paid to sit until someone needs a copy made.

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
Your right. I do have my work cut out for me. But I know I got somthing they dont have. I have a community of nothing but nice people. I am not letting my forum get out of hand like the others. I have a desk job at my county and have nothing better to do then keep the forum active.

Thanks, for the welcome.

you really need some good moderators there! you have some sick members there using cats as moving targets, as much as i like guns, i also like animals and you have some 12 year olds describing how they use paintball guns to shoot at their neighbors cat.
thanks but no thanks!

Nitro

Flashlight Enthusiast
you really need some good moderators there! you have some sick members there using cats as moving targets, as much as i like guns, i also like animals and you have some 12 year olds describing how they use paintball guns to shoot at their neighbors cat.
thanks but no thanks!

Nitro loves cats, especially moving ones.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, for the welcome.

I wish you good luck with the forum, but I don't think nice people are anything unique to yours. Lots of gun boards out there that don't tolerate jerks.