"Definitions"

Tortolita

Newly Enlightened
I was thinking of a few definitions of terms that would be helpful to newcomers to CPF.

Flashaholic - A person with impaired control over the acquisition of flashlights, a preoccupation with the measurement of lumens, or who constantly discusses or uses flashlights despite negative personal and social consequences.
Flashulence - The sudden voluntary or involuntary expulsion of flashlights from flashaholic's collection due to financial or marital pressures.
Incansentient - One who can feel or perceive subjectively the qualities of incandescent bulbs separate from, and not dependent on, aspects of consciousness.
LED - Acronym for the Latin phrase "Lux et debitum" meaning 'light and debt'.
Titainiac - A person who suffers from a severe medical condition characterized by extremely elevated mood, energy, and unusual thought patterns when in possession of or thinking about anything made from Titanium.
Torcher - The severe pain or suffering inflicted upon non-flashaholics by British flashaholics when they won't shut-up about their bloody flashlights.

Any more?:thinking:

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
i thought Flashulence was the smell a flashlight has when your changing the battery.

you should always say "pardon me" when your changing the battery.