The LED flashlight to buy?

1C3_9

Newly Enlightened
I'm pretty sure this has been discussed before, but I haven't been able to find much on it. The place I work sells Pelican lights, and I bought an M6 LED awhile back. Now I'm thinking about getting a backup light, and the PM6 LED grabs my attention. I like the size, weight, runtime, and pelican's guarantee of the M6, but I don't want to be so narrow minded this time. With these same qualifications, are there any other lights you all would recommend? Price is not as much of an issue as the other specs. Thanks!

1C3_9

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info! Looking into the drop-ins made me want to get a G2. I looked today and ended up getting a G2 LED from a local vendor, and I'm very pleased - it blows away my M6! Now I'm wondering a few things about the drop-ins: Malkoff's are really bright, BOG's seem to be second best but are available right now. Would getting a drop-in be worth it, especially since my light is usable right now at 80 Lumens? Also, do the drop-ins give full output with non-rechargeable cells? Thanks!