• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2D Pewter Soul Maglite

JamisonM

Enlightened
Well, I need funds for an upcoming project and I'm putting up for sale my 2D pewter soul maglite. I originally purchased the light from IssacHayes in this thread. Questions are welcomed and I'll try my best to answer them. Price is set at $80 and will come with a UCL lens and, if wanted, 3 slightly used C energizers that are already in it. I'm sorry; I will only ship in the continental US via USPS priority mail which I'll pay. Payment can be in the form of a Money order and paypal. First I'll take it post gets it. Post that and PM me for payment details.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great light - I was very close to buying this the first time around:thumbsup:.

Good luck with the sale.

JamisonM

Enlightened
Price Drop. Price is now set at $65. You'll get a very bright single emitter light, free priority shipping, UCL lens, and 3 C alkalines (if requested).
I've done a bit of searching for info on the driver inside this light. The wizard 2 board inside will shut off when battery voltage reaches 2.7v. The scc emitter is driven at slightly above 900mA. I'm guessing that when using 3 C alkalines (4.5v), it'll get around 2.5-3 hours of regulated light; even longer if using high mAh NiMH batteries.

BSBG

Enlightened
Price Drop. Price is now set at $65. You'll get a very bright single emitter light, free priority shipping, UCL lens, and 3 C alkalines (if requested).

I'll take it with the batteries :thumbsup:

PM sent