am I the only one?

jbosman1013

Enlightened
I am begining to think I am the only one who bought a sscP4 drop-in from DX http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4068. I use it everyday in my EDC light and it awsome, it has great runtimes its regulated and puts out well over 100 lumens. I have compared it to the P60, P61, L2, and L2D-CE the only one even close was the L2D followed by the P61. I just don't understand everyone loved the cree from DX but why not the sscP4 its brighter and built better. if anyone else has one please let me know your thoughts.

Mash

Enlightened
There was an initital excitement over here when it first came out, but some people didnt like the bin of the seoul.
Thats why it didnt really catch on here, IMHO.

jbosman1013

Enlightened
I am starting to think mine is a u-bin, mine is not the same as the one pictured on DX's web site. Its not a big difference but there is a smalll reflective ring around the led covering the plastic part of the led. yesterday i was at my friends house (who i had talked into getting a L2D-CE) and when we compared our lights he even thought mine was brighter. could i have gotten lucky or is it because of the tint, mine seemed warmer than the l2d.