• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SPF**FS:Peu HA Black Pineapple Body: $40 shipped!!!

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a pristine GladiusX1 Seoul-modded HA black Gladius (Serial #: 23456 (!)) that I'd like to trade for a McGizmo 27LT-S w/ Mofo Ti bezel. The Gladius includes:

- Original Gladius box
- Spare black HA Gladius tailcap
- BlackHawk Gladius holster w/ mod-u-lok system (hard plastic holster)
- Surefire FM-34 beamshaper (provides a wonderful, diffuse white light when engaged)

Please let me know if you have a 27LT-S you are interested in trading! :whistle:

OR

SOLD $215 shipped to US addresses via USPS Priority Mail (insurance is extra). I accept Paypal with no fees to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FS: Black HA Aleph 1 + McT tailcap $SOLD!!!

shipped to US addresses via USPS Priority Mail (insurance is extra). Will ship overseas for cost of shipping... not responsible for package once it leaves my hands and the post office takes over... ;)

This has been sitting on a shelf, so here she goes... RARE HA black Aleph 1 head (small, small ding near bezel) with a Ti bezel. DB917 light engine, SSC P4 W0, McR27. There are cosmetic scratches on the e-can (from when a modder tried to remove the e-can from a head... cosmetic only). Black HA Peu pineapple body, runs 1x17670 or 2x123 primaries. Black HA McT tailcap (one stage). This is a truly stunning, unique light, with a BRIGHT and creamy and perfectly balanced white beam. It runs neck-and-neck with my S27 Cx2 and the Gladius (above). It is much brighter than a U2, L5/L6, etc! NOTE: The weapons, other lights, and cases are not included in this sale... :) The small white specs in the pics are dust... sigh. I should have dusted off the light before taking the pictures...

Reviews:

"This light is AWESOME!" - Napoleon Dynamite

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS/FT: Gladius Seoul-mated + Accessories & Aleph1 Setup....

bumparoo:grin2:

White specs are dust... sigh. I should have dusted the Aleph light before snapping pics!

Last edited:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh man, that Aleph 1 looks killer!

Good luck with your sale Chronos.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jim, I hereby proffer an official "I'll take it" on the Gladius on behalf of griff for the sales price of $215. :D
Alrighty then, Troy, tell Griff it is his! It'll go out either tomorrow or Thursday. PM sent with details!

Only the Aleph is left!:twothumbs

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***FS/FT: Aleph1 + Ti Bezel + Peu Pi Body + McT! (Gladius is SOLD)

Does your Aleph 1 head have a logo?

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***FS/FT: Aleph1 + Ti Bezel + Peu Pi Body + McT! (Gladius is SOLD)

Does your Aleph 1 head have a logo?
No logo... sorry!:sigh:

ONLY PRICE DROP: $200

If it doensn't sell, it'll go back on the shelf. Give this little beauty a new, caring home! ;)

All HA black, brighter than any Surefire LED light, plus provides the ability to easily swap light engines (yes, they simply unscrew from the head) and upgrade the LED at any time...

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***FS/FT: Aleph1 + Ti Bezel + Peu Pi Body + McT! (Price dropped to $200)

:bump:

OK then. I lied. But THIS is the last price drop. I've got a Strider that I'm jonesing for...

$180 shipped to US addresses via USPS Priority Mail. International shipping at cost.

Buying this light/torch will*:
- Increase your metabolism
- Increase your stamina
- Increase your I.Q. by 27.34 points
- Decrease your waistline
- Increase your bust
- Make your hair more shiny and manageable
- Solve the heartbreak of psoriasis
- Hide those age spots
- Quiet down the kids
- Make you more attractive to the opposite (or same, depending upon your preference...) sex
- Make your neighbors envious
- Make your fellow CPFers jealous
- Silence your critics
- Prove that mossyoak is a g u y
- Overcome global warming
- Reduce swelling
- And make you just a little more happy

* No warranties implied or expressed. The opinions expressed by the author are not necessarily those of the author or the ABA's Section of Law Practice Management and its membership. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error, or failure to perform. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. All offers are void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. If rash, redness, irritation, or swelling develops, discontinue use. No animals were harmed in the production of these documents. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention immediately. Before starting be sure everyone is in the clear. Not liable for damages due to use or misuse. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. No passes accepted for this engagement. Avoid contact with mucous membranes. Your concerns are important to us. Sign here without admitting guilt. Keep out of reach of children. Keep cool; process promptly. Void where prohibited. Product may settle. Dolphin-safe.

Last edited:

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic

OK then. I lied. But THIS is the last price drop. I've got a Strider that I'm jonesing for...

$180 shipped to US addresses via USPS Priority Mail. International shipping at cost.

- Increase your stamina
- Increase your bust
- Hide those age spots
- Quiet down the kids
- Make you more attractive to the opposite (or same, depending upon your preference...) sex
- Silence your critics
- Reduce swelling

* No warranties implied or expressed. The opinions expressed by the author are not necessarily those of the author or the ABA's Section of Law Practice Management and its membership. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error, or failure to perform. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. All offers are void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. If rash, redness, irritation, or swelling develops, discontinue use. No animals were harmed in the production of these documents. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention immediately. Before starting be sure everyone is in the clear. Not liable for damages due to use or misuse. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. No passes accepted for this engagement. Avoid contact with mucous membranes. Your concerns are important to us. Sign here without admitting guilt. Keep out of reach of children. Keep cool; process promptly. Void where prohibited. Product may settle. Dolphin-safe.

I would have gotten it, but with no fine print claim that it will save the whales as the title implied, I feel I must move on to a more environmentally authentic seller. :sssh:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

- Increase your stamina
- Increase your bust
- Hide those age spots
- Quiet down the kids
- Silence your critics
- Reduce swelling

I just want to say that it makes me really happy that my HDS tube went to the person who posted this. Good luck with your sale! :twothumbs

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would have gotten it, but with no fine print claim that it will save the whales as the title implied, I feel I must move on to a more environmentally authentic seller. :sssh:

Oh, uh, geez, I'm doing my part, as I've got a whale tail sitting in my garage... ;) Well, ok, the Whale Tail is still waiting to be installed.

Repeat after me:

" I want an Aleph. Chronos' Aleph. Chronos is a good guy. I want to buy his Aleph..." Repeat as necessary.

I like you. I really do. You are a great person. You want to buy my Aleph. ;)

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast

How much for the head and the tail?

I already have 2 black Pineapples.

Groundhog66

Banned
Re: ***Save The Whales!**FS/FT:"Awesome, killer" Aleph1 setup!(Price dropped to $180)

I might be interested in a FAT deal on a Black Pi

:thumbsup:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***Save The Whales!**FS/FT:"Awesome, killer" Aleph1 setup!(Price dropped to $180)

AndyTiedye, PM sent. Let me know if the "Price Is Right.":whistle:

Groundhog66, no soup for you. :ironic:

KIDDING! If Andy picks up the head and tailcap, I'll gladly make you a great deal on the body.:thumbsup:

Groundhog66

Banned

AndyTiedye, PM sent. Let me know if the "Price Is Right.":whistle:

Groundhog66, no soup for you. :ironic:

KIDDING! If Andy picks up the head and tailcap, I'll gladly make you a great deal on the body.:thumbsup:

I LOVE soup :wave:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited: