Fenix Pocket Clips

JamisonM

Enlightened
I've been thinking of getting a fenix L2D-CE to carry on me and was wondering if anybody knows of a pocket clip for it? If not, I think, but I'm not sure that the pocket clip on my rayovac 2AA 1 watt sportsman extreme will fit it. I want to know if anybody has tried this. Thanks.

half-watt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been thinking of getting a fenix L2D-CE to carry on me and was wondering if anybody knows of a pocket clip for it? If not, I think, but I'm not sure that the pocket clip on my rayovac 2AA 1 watt sportsman extreme will fit it. I want to know if anybody has tried this. Thanks.

$4.95 - MiniMag Accessory Kit contains several items, among them clear and colored plastic disk filters, filter holder/retainer, and more to your question a pocket clip.

this clip fits all Fenix AA and CR123A (albeit snugly, but quite doable) lights.

i have these clips on several Fenix lights (L1D-CE, L2D-CE, P1D-CE, P2D-CE, and P3D-CE), so i know that this clip will work.

the clip off of an older CMG Infinity task light works also. haven't tried the newer clip off of the Gerber (they bought CMG a couple/few years ago) Infinity. this newer clip has a different shape to it. it will probably fit, but the part of the clip that grips (goes around) the body of the light is relatively long and would limit just a bit where you could place the clip.

i use to clip to primarily clip the Fenix to my ballcap brim when backpacking for hands-free use. however, it is a pocket clip and as such will hold the light nicely in a shirt or pant pocket.

half-watt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm I think a pocket clip comes standard with it...At least mine did when bought from Lighthound

Lighthound also lists pocketclips only:
http://www.lighthound.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2505

enjoy, kostas

that clip is for the AAA L0D-CE, E0 and E1 Fenix models.

the L0D-CE comes with a clip. none of my AA or CR123A Fenix models came with a clip (too bad; a mistake from my perspective - forces me to buy a MiniMag Accessory kit, or scavenge a clip off of a MiniMag or Gerber Infinity).

JamisonM

Enlightened

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have that same clip from my Nuwai TM-313X on my L1D. It fits fine, but it's not very tight. I'm surprised no one else has come up with a clip as I've seen so many show interest for one.