• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: AWR Nano #95 pacakge #2

Argetni

Newly Enlightened
Image-F38B98DC583711D9.jpg

(pic is from AWR's site but I rehosted it)

Includes

3 level AWR Nano #95

110 volt Nano Charger

3 batterys with magnets included

glow rings NOT INCLUDED

Light is in excellent shape although it could use a little buffing to bring back that like new luster!

I have had some issues with the light on occasion and have to bang it against something to make it work again. I am sure Andrew could fix it but then I will never see it again. This may be your only chance to own a rather sour piece of CPF's history!

I wanted 2 years for this light and you can have it in 3-5 days.

Was $90.00, was $80.00 Sold

Last edited:

Argetni

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: AWR Nano #95 pacakge #2

Price dropped $10.00 please buy this...I need more AMMO for my AR!!!

Argetni

Newly Enlightened

Price dropped another $10.00, I just ordered 2500rds of .223 today and my wife is gonna kill me. Need to cash now!

Tritium

Enlightened

Beginning to get somewhat tempting. I have 2 of these (no none of them came directly from AWR unfortunately he still owes me one).
The last cost me $65 if I remember correctly but it had no issues.
I'll watch this a bit longer before I give in.:grin2:

:paypal: per your PM.

Thanks

Thurmond

Last edited:

Tritium

Enlightened
I have determined what the intermittent issue was with this light. AWR constructed the light engine by soldering the flat leads from the LED to the PCB. This would not have been an issue IF the LE was potted but it was not so stress put on the PCB by battery engagement (turning the light on and off) also stressed the leads to the led till they broke. Not a problem to fix but it will not be reassembled in the fashion it was originally built.

AWR builds junk (well he does when he isn't making excuses which is an almost unknown condition for him))! I know cause I have 4 pieces of it (3 nanos and 1 Hot driver). HD has broken twice and one nano so far with less than 5 minutes of use each. By the way NONE of the 3 NANO's are direct from AWR.

Thurmond