Portable Power Efficient Long Range Spotlights

Cigarman

Enlightened
That looks really cool. Imagine one of those with an HID mod? :devil: Looks like their prototypes have a Xenonics night hunter on the back of the rigs. Cool stuff nonetheless.

Worklight

Newly Enlightened
Would be intresting to add a P4 LED or something alike if possible, id like to see those results. Price probably is because of the advanced optics..

valfromhell

Newly Enlightened
I've seen some modified maglites with aspherics, they don't produce such a sharp circle and such evenly lit area.

Cigarman

Enlightened
I just want one of those prototypes :) Man those things look like weapons of mass destruction.

valfromhell

Newly Enlightened
I know it's not aspherics. The website says that it's a patented optical scheme. There is a "technology" section on the site, but it looks like its still under construction.

Tempora

Newly Enlightened
I sent an email and here is what i recieved.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The ND HB C 300 is already available. However, this is a special order item and the time from the date of payment to the date of shipping to the customer is two weeks. The price is $6200 USD plus shipping, the customer can choose any shipping method.

The ND HB C 300 is made in the United States and is made to work with 110 volt outlets by default, please specify if you need it to work with European 220 volt outlets so that we can install the correct power supply. Please also specify the desired body color and the quantity you wish to purchase (one is fine, but discounts are available for larger orders).

6200 USD:twothumbs

Sincerely,

Valentin Stolyarov
Sales Rep.
ILKO, Inc.
www.hbeamtech.com

Tel. (718) 272-1776
Fax (718) 272-1797