• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired PKEF SUREFIRE Lights For Sale

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I have a PKEF C 5K model w/ clicky tailcap and the IR and Blue LEDs for sale for $500. The light has a couple VERY tiny pinprick marks on the bezel but otherwise perfect. I will also be placing a large order for the new PKEFs with twisty tailcaps very soon. The following models are available for $485 each +$15 insured shipping. I'll leave this up for a few weeks and you can say if you want one then just before I order everyone can pay. Deposits may be considered if I have enough money to cover them. If anyone has an L6 Porcupine, my friend will trade two of these lights for it or purchase for normal value. OTher trades will be considered for recent titanium lights with late model LEDs....BRIGHT ONES!! Some Milky mods or the like may be considered also.

[FONT=&quot]4 units x PKEF-A5K, Red/White/Green[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 2 units x PKEF-A8K, Red/White/Green[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11 units x PKEF-B5K, Red/White/Blue[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 5 units x PKEF-C5K, InfraRed/White/Blue

I am taking 1 of the A8K and 1 of the B5K lights The rest are up for grabs.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Not sure what you mean....these lights are limited custom lights by PK and I usually see them posted here rather than the standard sell forum. I listed it there as well......just want everyone to have the opportunity because they don't come around too often and I'm told won't again at these prices.

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
Can you provide some more info like specs, pictures etc or links to them please? TQ

Sure. Here are some pics and if you search this forum you'll find plenty of other info. They are basically KROMA lights with twice the head size that were built in very limited quantities for military testing. It stands for Paul Kim Experimental Flashlight.

Turbo-2.jpg

Turbo-4.jpg

PKEF-high-5m.JPG

Turbo-10.jpg

Last edited:

RadarGreg

Enlightened
Sure. Here are some pics and if you search this forum you'll find plenty of other info. They are basically KROMA lights with twice the head size that were built in very limited quantities for military testing. It stands for Paul King Experimental Flashlight.

Turbo-2.jpg

Turbo-4.jpg

PKEF-high-5m.JPG

Turbo-10.jpg

Actually, it is Paul Kim, not Paul King.

Gointothelight

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, I don't mean to be a dolt (too late) but what is the technical difference between the A5K and A8K. Any idea what battery options there are (is it ok if I add a leef body and run it on an 18650) or what the runtmes are (I believe these are more powerful than the regular Kromas so what does that do to batery life). Also, are the ones listed above "in-stock" or are they the ones you say you'll have to order. I'm interested in a red/green/white combo, just trying to figure out which one and whether it is something I'll have to wait weeks for. Also, do you take paypal CC?

Thanks

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
The only one I can ship immediately is the C model listed first. 8K and 5K are warmth.....one is whiter than the other. When I order them I will have them in about a week, then I can ship them to you. I don't know about the batteries and such.....maybe someone will help us.

Nanomiser

Enlightened
Hello,
Do you have any more of the Surefire PKEF-A8K available? If not, can you still order them?
Thanks, Mike

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I can still get them but 1 is not worth messing with because of the shipping, wire, and import fees. If we can get an order of about 3 or 4 lights then I could do it. Prices are about $400 right now but these are the new ones with muti-stage twisty tailcaps....much better in my opinion.

Nanomiser

Enlightened
Unfortunitly I don't know of anyone else who would be interested in buying a $400 flashlight. If you you could let me know when you have enough people ordering these lights or if we could come to an agreement on a fair compensation for just ordering one, I would appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike :whistle:

Nautilus

Newly Enlightened
I am preparing an order for alot of lights and there are more of these available if anyone wants one. Unfortunately, PK stuff isn't rolling off the press so the price is a little higher. There is 1 B model in 5K temp and several C models in both 5 and 8K temps. $500 will cover shipping and everything. I can't buy all of them this time and slowly get rid of them, if you want one I need your money to put with mine and they will be HERE in a few days, then to you in a few more. If you want an L4 for $140 NIB I can do that too.

Let me know soon, I need to get them on the way asap.

Pontiaker

Enlightened
Can you please tell me if my other lights I bought and paid for have shipped out yet? I have been sending you PM's and have nothing in return. Now your PM box is full? Please let me know asap.
Thanks
Matt