stupid is as stupid buys

WildRice

Flashlight Enthusiast

Carabidae

Newly Enlightened
HA! 90 bucks, I saw one of those at sport chalet for like 5 bucks. I wonder what the other colors do. Does green have the same properties that green m & m's do? hmmm Thats like those bracelettes with the balls at the ends that have magnetic healing aniti arthritis properties, or the sticker antennae for you cell phone that increases the reception 1000 fold.

axolotls

Enlightened
I am trolling around ebay and I found a purple pill holder, the kind that sme people use as extra battery holders.

this one is $90 and 'WILL' protect you from radiation, energize you, and make you feel better (until the bill arrives)

Hey, if you can make money selling garbage, more power to you.

What do you think...

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-TESLA-SHIEL...oryZ1523QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jeff

I bought a bunch of these from someone here or on BladeF's years ago for $2 each. Not sure where they are now, I carried one around to hold stuff.

I didn't know what a bargain I got. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did anyone check on purchases? I can't believe 2 people actually bought this piece of s...cam.

AlexGT

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
ATTENTION:

"MUST READ QUALITY" for sure!!
(THANKS for the link!)

I wonder if the Weekly World News is aware of this?

BTW - after reading about the anodization process & resulting benefits...I can't help but wonder what our flashlights are doing for us?! :ohgeez:

-TIME FOR A STUDY!!-

-Maybe we can get a Government grant?-

Last edited:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
I kept looking for the optional fill of ' SNAKE OIL ". I have a purple maglite, maybe I should start to carry that around.

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
OT but...

Sigman, I think they just went belly-up at Weekly World News!

Now if all the people who wanted to buy those capsules would only have sent me half, yes, only half!, of their money, why I'd have been happy to beam some positive thoughts their way. Could they have asked for anything more than that? Geez, I'm such a nice guy and I could have saved them half their money, too! What could they have been thinking? They should have called me first!

sandbasser

Newly Enlightened
I was pleasantly surprised that they lowered the price of the V1 to $239 (at least listing on eBay at that price). All you bargain hunters jump on that!

:devil:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I kept looking for the optional fill of ' SNAKE OIL ". I have a purple maglite, maybe I should start to carry that around.
Maybe if you oiled some snakes and filled your purple Mag with the resulting liquid (venom? urine?), you'll have results similar to what the Ebay product offers. :laughing:

will

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe if you oiled some snakes and filled your purple Mag with the resulting liquid (venom? urine?), you'll have results similar to what the Ebay product offers. :laughing:

I didn't want to overdo the purple for fear of capturing too much radiation, I made this up. My guess is that I have the same amount of purple anodize. I should be safe, at least I hope so.

pur.jpg

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
I am trolling around ebay and I found a purple pill holder, the kind that sme people use as extra battery holders.

this one is $90 and 'WILL' protect you from radiation, energize you, and make you feel better (until the bill arrives)

Hey, if you can make money selling garbage, more power to you.

What do you think...

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-TESLA-SHIEL...oryZ1523QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jeff

Bold emphasis mine:
But I don't have any purple pills to hold so I guess I don't need this thing.:crackup:

lyyyghtmaster

Newly Enlightened
Hehehe...

"The Tesla Purple Energy Shield™ emits vast quantities of energy..." "The one exception I make is the use of the Tesla Purple Energy Devices... It is actually a free energy device."

Let's slap as many dozen Rebel 0100s as will fit on one of these puppies and let's go!! Oh shucks, not a big enough heatsink...

"...the energy level of an unenlightened individual might have a vibratory frequency of around 25,000 cycles a second." (emphasis mine)

So that's all the faster those newbies can go, huh?

"...The properties of The Tesla Purple Energy Shield™ are such that a "positive" light field is produced uniformly in all directions from the centre of the capsule."

Yup. I thought so.

"This light field is actually visible in a dimly lit room..."

Oh, that's not very bright. Count me out. :mecry:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
"...The properties of The Tesla Purple Energy Shield™ are such that a "positive" light field is produced uniformly in all directions from the centre of the capsule."

We've secretly replaced PW's kitchen light with a Tesla Purple Energy Shield. Let's see if anyone notices...

Hey! Who turned out the ligh..(BONK! CRASH!) ^%*&!