Who has best price on Ultrafire C2?

mick53

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I'm convinced the Ultrafire C2 is the "best bang for the buck" small LED available.

Now the question is from whom do I order it? Who has the best price around?

Is DX the best due to the free shipping or does someone else have a better price?

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited:

bspofford

Enlightened
Re: Who has nest price on Ultrafire C2?

I think the HAIII model available at Kai is much nicer than the Type II, but it costs few dollars more. They improved it recently, and the tube now accommodates any protected 18650 cell. It would be nice if they would put a spring at the + end and make it at least a two mode. Two other lights in the same price range with more output and hi/low reverse clickies are the Eastward YJ-18WA and YJ-18WF at DX. These may be my two brightest lights in the same price range.

mick53

Newly Enlightened
bspofford,

Thank you. I shall check out the two Eastwards too.

Mike

Last edited:

bspofford

Enlightened
If only the Eastward YJ-18WF were available in HAIII. . . Kyle at DX said about six weeks ago that they should have it in a week, but I'm still waiting. Even with the Type II finish, this light and the YJ-18WA are a step brighter than the C2, have two modes and can use flat top protected 18650 cells because of the spring on the + end of the tubes.

bspofford

Enlightened
check this one also....
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5448

It seems like a C2 spinoff but with a Q2 Cree and a 2-mode switch

BUT i am only will be buying shortly, no first hand experience....

Looks good, and I ordered last week. Don't have it yet, so I can't recommend it. The head is a little smaller than the C2, but it looks like and upgrade in terms of emitter and 2-mode.